Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Someone painted the toe areas to match
FB_IMG_1591980004443.jpg

not feeling that custom... i like the white toe cap... i would just lace swap if i wanted to be different no need to paint the toe... and i dont want the mvp... only reason id cop is for the laces to swap with the ctk

damn i hope i get mvp's for retail, im gone be hurt if i got to go resell route for that 11.5 again.

Don't do it. You don't want them that bad.

I think he’s asking IF they exist at all, not to actually cop

I’m curious about this as well, the shoe itself seems so complex to build that I can’t imagine there being fakes...at least accurate ones anyway

Well, I'm asking IF they exist TO cop lol. $260 shipped sounds like a good deal, but might be too good to be true. I just remember seeing a couple pages back a bunch of folks pairs were from overseas from SX/GOAT.

ok i need dunkmans to release now so i can get a patent leather pair.....no i won't get and wear a shoe that say's "fairfax" on it, what kinda Texas fan do you take me for

IIRC, there were a couple of pairs from China sent to StockX / GOAT for authentication, correct?

I believe so. Mine came from somewhere overseas through StockX

Cosign on the Dunkman 7s. They gotta bring them back asaply. I'm still craving the OG Home colorway too though.

Back
Top Bottom