heres what I recommend

watch these videos

theres also different kind pens

Now I just need CTK's and I'll be done.

Lebron 7 MVP.jpg
beauties bro

Sizes 8.5-10 for anyone who still looking

Sizes 8.5-10 for anyone who still looking

They raffled these just to throw them online anyway.

This release went how I anticipated. I said it'll be a breeze for smaller foot people and 10.5+ will be more challenging. Hopefully the big footers have better luck coppin on SNKRS

lol that’s not what you said at all. You said big footers just need to be ready and it would be fine. That’s not what happened. Ask all us 12/13s.

9315304F-F20D-48D6-8F49-0B29A97F3309.jpeg

i posted this when SNKRS was on deck for the next day. We're not gonna compare a website like Sneaker Politics who's inventory is like 300 total online pairs to SNKRS who are probably at like 20k pairs total.

i posted this when SNKRS was on deck for the next day. We're not gonna compare a website like Sneaker Politics who's inventory is like 300 total online pairs to SNKRS who are probably at like 50k pairs total.

I’m not comparing anything. Doesn’t matter when the snkrs drop is. Sizes 12/13 weren’t ever gonna be easy no matter how ready anyone is on these.

Even a few had trouble getting the "easy" sizes. Let's just agree that media days brought out new fans to the retro 7. Im hoping CTKs are the last ones and we can move on.

Pretty sure the China moons sold out day one. I know the restocked a few times but sold out their original release day.

If you enter all the available raffles and keep up with the site drops and know where in your area a shoe like this will drop, you're not gonna miss out. There's a few people in this thread that posted they got an 11.5 (just as difficult as a 12/13) and they got them from a nearby store with curbside pickup or won a raffle.

Some of y'all think you're gonna click on a couple links from twitter and will get shoes you want and if you don't you're like damn this was a tough release. :smh:

The retro 8s better be mass produced. None of this QS stuff. MASS GR NIKE!

My seller on GOAT confirmed my MVP so they should be shipped to GOAT soon.

If you enter all the available raffles and keep up with the site drops and know where in your area a shoe like this will drop, you're not gonna miss out. There's a few people in this thread that posted they got an 11.5 (just as difficult as a 12/13) and they got them from a nearby store with curbside pickup or won a raffle.

Some of y'all think you're gonna click on a couple links from twitter and will get shoes you want and if you don't you're like damn this was a tough release. :smh:

Yeah....You Smoking ****

Back
Top Bottom