Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
A little teal’ish love
CA0683A0-51F3-4E9C-8C54-9D19A08FCD67.jpeg
CD011796-1FD5-4F4E-AEC7-25A20F5D8629.jpeg

you were up a half sz?
0.5 size up on Lebron III retro (my right pinkie could almost use a whole size up). Also 0.5 on my Lebron IV and IX.
I initially wanted to go 0.5 on the VII but had to settle for TTS which turned out to be a "blessing in disguise".

Generally, I feel like retro Nike Bball have run small for me the last 3 years or so (for example: Uptempo '97, Foams, etc) More Uptempo being an exception (0.5 down).

Last edited:
I ordered mines from Dover street New York at 2:20pm yesterday and I’m getting my pair tomorrow. Very fast shipping and it was free with no tax lol. Thanks to whoever posted the link.

Just got a Sneaker Politics cancellation/refund email due to inventory issues/not enough stock to fulfill the order.
Should have tried SNKRS also but didn't really want 2 pairs. But 2 pairs would have been better than 0 pairs.
And they sent a 10% off code which is basically a slap in the face.
StockX + shipping + tax is not an appealing choice right now.

Try here

Try here
Thank you sir. Filled out the form hopefully I'll get an invoice soon. I thought I had clicked on about every site and 11.5-12-13 were gone. Looks like I need to be a little more thorough.

Haven't been on in a while. Wanted to come back and say that I copped these and that they were the best of the VII's.

I'm hoping for retro VI's and a new pair of Chalk's because I've worn out my OG's.

Once it stops raining here in NY I'm wearing these.

Still waiting on Kixsquare |l they said they would ship 24-48 hours after release date so giving em til Friday before I start making noise. Disappointed that I got impatient / nervous like that and I could have had these for less and sooner. I’m glad those of you that got them are enjoying them tho, it makes me that much more excited for them

^ got charged by them but still no shipping confirmation meanwhile the nike pair will here tomorrow

Up to size 9 and a 15 lol

Just got a Sneaker Politics cancellation/refund email due to inventory issues/not enough stock to fulfill the order.
Should have tried SNKRS also but didn't really want 2 pairs. But 2 pairs would have been better than 0 pairs.
And they sent a 10% off code which is basically a slap in the face.
StockX + shipping + tax is not an appealing choice right now.

had the same happen... my boy hit for me on SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom