Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Differences are extremely minor. Finally have a pair to hoop in
55CA5A1E-C7AF-435A-9D1E-7477B619778E.jpeg

FaceTime with the wife and kids and she showed me my pairs of Red Carpets and Kyrie Pineapples. Nothing like coming home from deployment to see all your purchases all in one area ready for you to open like a kid on Christmas :smokin :lol:

Anyone ordered from Kixsquare? I ordere on October 23rd and still haven't recieved at shipping conformation. Tried reaching out via IG and there customer service with no answer.

Me and my brother ordered our pairs from Kixsquare on the 15th and we both got our pairs today. They got shipped out on Monday.

Got my pair for 180 shipped from feature so i dont mind the wait, but soon as that box hits my doorstep they're going right to feet

does anyone feel bothered by the heel structure of the shoe when putting the shoes on? My left shoe feels perfect, but the heel on the right shoe kinda bothers me (feels like it's rubbing against my right inner ankle).

My friend pair has flaw by the hologram. The sticker didn't go down flush. Also for $200 they used those cheap styrofoam insoles. Rather see them use orthalite insoles for instep comfort and balling purposes.
IMG_20191031_163822053.jpg

Back
Top Bottom