• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Mines still say processing on NdC.
I called nike about an order from the 27th because it said processing as well. Guy on the phone said they were having issues at the warehouse and that it’s causing delays. He told me my order was estimated to get to me by the first, but if it doesn’t arrive by then I should call back and they’ll look into it as well as something for my inconvenience (assuming a discount code). So I’d just call them about it that way you can at least get something back potentially

Thanks fellas.
I’m on the east. If they cancel on me I’ll be fine with one pair. But I’m def gonna give them a call tomorrow. Wow.

Mines come in tomorrow from SNKRS. Wasn't able to cop these when they first released because i didn't have the funds at the time so I'm super excited for these.

Up to size 10 and 15

"Limited Quantites"

anigif_sub-buzz-22100-1539357481-7.gif

My SNKRS pair has not shipped out yet. WTH is going on. I been busy at work but I will call when I get home. At least my feature pair was shipped. SNKRS normally ships from Memphis so the Cali fire shouldn't be an issue.

Anyone ordered from Kixsquare? I ordere on October 23rd and still haven't recieved at shipping conformation. Tried reaching out via IG and there customer service with no answer.

Looks like Nike is playing games saying they can’t find the shoe in the warehouse and they are going around to another warehouse to see if they can find them. Thats Bull****. Thank god for Feature. **** SNKRS. A GOT EM is not even a guarantee anymore.

Back
Top Bottom