Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Ended up going on SNKRS to go with next day shipping for $10. Hopefully all the 7s are this easy.

Today’s wear,
2705D623-093D-42DD-A8B9-2296868BE2C7.jpeg

Asked this question for the 1’s and 3’s and got no response. So I’ll ask for this model as well. Are these retro Brons worth hooping in or are the more fashion over function?

My pair from Oneness was delivered this morning. They do come with the extra pair of laces for those that were wondering.

Asked this question for the 1’s and 3’s and got no response. So I’ll ask for this model as well. Are these retro Brons worth hooping in or are the more fashion over function?
I‘ve never hooped in a pair of lebron 7’s before but I will say that these retro’s feel just the sa on my feet as the originals so if you played in those then it should be similar. Also I don’t play basketball very much anymore lol

I would say you can hoop in them, but it’s a heavy shoe if that’s something you prefer. I played in the 1’s for a bit and wasn’t a fan, but I did like the soldier 1’s. I feel like the newer retros are more fashion than function. But it still has some function if you know what I mean. (I’m spoiled by newer shoes and their technology)

Back
Top Bottom