• Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Oneness pair arrived a day early!
BDDD30C1-27EE-4203-88E4-BBF48640B8A1.jpeg
:sick: at that build quality.

:lol: On top of the crease already in the toebox, that glue job around the midsole and toe cap is awful. I’d have to return those immediately, my OCD couldn’t take it lol

Yeah there was extra glue residue on the uppers for the one shoe. The other is fine. Most likely will order off Nike and return the "bad" pair

China Moons are tough, but the Red Carpets and All Stars are the best that released.

I think the heroes pack and all the HWCs will drop when Bron is retired. Probably the same with the Akrons, MTAGs, and CTKs(my number 1 desired).

I need svsm 7 and dunkmans,i smell a ctk 7 during nba finals.lbj revive the hype!south beach 7 would be insane

Yeah there was extra glue residue on the uppers for the one shoe. The other is fine. Most likely will order off Nike and return the "bad" pair
That's what I would do. I've been there a million times with Nike. It's annoying as shee-ite but it's only temporary. You should've seen what I went through with the Bulls colorway Uptempo 95s just to land on three pairs of reasonably OK pairs. Right, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour ? :rofl:
Speaking of ...
Yeah, they are releasing the worst ones. Red Carpet's are the only home run. IMO
Exactly. Where are the PoPs? Total Concord ripoff but, whatever, the LeBron 7 is obviously an homage to that shoe in the first place. I'm a sucker for white shoes with that spat-like black toe/rand. Come on, Nike!

I'm glad they fixed the color of the airbag, the red on the OG was brighter then the other reds on the shoe. I'll get these if I catch them on sale...

They drop any retro+ colourways for these or just re-issuing the same damn colourways?

Back
Top Bottom