• Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Idk how I feel about the China moons...so many other 7s I’d rather have
Gonna finally cop the red carpets after Xmas

wonder if the Xmas pair will hit outlets

That's what I would do. I've been there a million times with Nike. It's annoying as shee-ite but it's only temporary. You should've seen what I went through with the Bulls colorway Uptempo 95s just to land on three pairs of reasonably OK pairs. Right, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour ? :rofl:
Speaking of ...

Exactly. Where are the PoPs? Total Concord ripoff but, whatever, the LeBron 7 is obviously an homage to that shoe in the first place. I'm a sucker for white shoes with that spat-like black toe/rand. Come on, Nike!
:lol:, right! That OCD wears on ya. Plus, those three pairs have to last you until the next time they retro...but you'll be a hundred by then. :rofl:

kentucky-lebron-7-pe-6.jpg

I remember the Akron’s randomly popped up at my local Jimmy Jazz I was heated they were a size 9.5
People in the store had no idea where they came from said they were mixed in a shipment

would love to have these again so fire with the red laces
EDA7CA14-5B35-4A90-B01F-165A0A44E40D.jpeg

I had 3 pair of the Akron’s remembering returning one pair at my local footlocker and they sat forever. Need to unDS one of the other 2 pr. Hero pack, or blue or orange HWCwould be fine with me! I’m a red guy fo pref the Deion

Christmas pair was pretty solid. Some glue, but you'll get that on any darker color. No problems with the leather like I had with the Red Carpets.

Love the China Moons, wasn’t able to get them back in the day but now they will be a day one cop. Want the og Home colorway also and Im good.

Always liked the China lebron 7’s so I’m copping if possible, I feel like they’re going to start really bringing the heat over the next several months though

Back
Top Bottom