Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Impressions look bad up close with that picture.

Where did you order these from?
got em from a local sneaker shop in Toronto. They aren’t the best but it’s what I could grab with the limited amount we got. Gonna check if footlocker still has some pairs. Overall the rest of the sneaker is great. The side panels have that depth I kept bothering ya’ll about. The stitching is great. The Leather is thin but still leather surprisingly. And they have a nice inner liner even underneath the toe area that makes these feel like a cushion. But that darn toebox is a hack job. Paint and glue globs everywhere too.

got em from a local sneaker shop in Toronto. They aren’t the best but it’s what I could grab with the limited amount we got. Gonna check if footlocker still has some pairs. Overall the rest of the sneaker is great. The side panels have that depth I kept bothering ya’ll about. The stitching is great. The Leather is thin but still leather surprisingly. And they have a nice inner liner even underneath the toe area that makes these feel like a cushion. But that darn toebox is a hack job. Paint and glue globs everywhere too.

It's unfortunate about the workmanship, but we have all been there. Good luck in securing another pair!

If you can’t find another pair I’d still keep them. That is what I would personally do. I‘d just rock and not even care.

Capsule or livestock?

9A30B98C-2B97-4E67-96C8-E6824512C483.jpeg
8290EB76-ED24-4FBF-8293-F5F2A5217558.jpeg

so cheesed

Unless someone has a microscope, no one is going to notice this.

Unless someone has a microscope, no one is going to notice this.
He is. Every time he looks down.
I always try not to be too picky with small defects/imperfections on my shoes, except when it’s on the toe box and I’m gonna see it every time I look down. Idk why but that would just irk me lol.
it happened to me with my undefeated Kobe 1s. The toe box had a tiny dent on it, and I ended up selling them cause it kept pissing me off every time I looked down at my shoes.

I always try not to be too picky with small defects/imperfections on my shoes, except when it’s on the toe box and I’m gonna see it every time I look down. Idk why but that would just irk me lol.
it happened to me with my undefeated Kobe 1s. The toe box had a tiny dent on it, and I ended up selling them cause it kept pissing me off every time I looked down at my shoes.
for sure. its def annoying. now personally if I scuff em that's a different story lmao

Unless it's a true cosmetic defect, it doesn't get under my skin. I don't think it's a deal breaker.

As bad I want those MVP pairs, I know they'd be sitting in my closet for yrs before I'd wear them honestly. I have no fits for them at all... maybe 1 or 2 fits probably

As bad I want those MVP pairs, I know they'd be sitting in my closet for yrs before I'd wear them honestly. I have no fits for them at all... maybe 1 or 2 fits probably

as much as I understand this, there was no passing for me because this summed up the original run for the 7s in my mind:

-MVPuppets with Kobe & Lebron are represented with the chenille swoosh, that instantly takes me back & I can’t be the only one that feels like this???

-Not just the last season, but the shoe/award was debuted in the last series we saw Lebron in before the decision

-Last season we watched him take on the league without another super talent with him

-One of his best styles & one of the overall few pairs in an actual Cavs colorway compared to the number of releases

-For me the release was basically unattainable because they were some kind of Asia-exclusive, which was yet ANOTHER release that only dropped in a select few places/was a PE, so now 10 years later we finally have our chance at “redemption”

-Again for me, the Lebron 7 was my first time picking a Lebron over a Jordan release(bought Red Carpets over white/red 12 retros...who knew we’d get a retro of the Red Carpets before we ever got those 12s again😂), so this was my first journey into the world of pairs I’d never have a chance at, so feels like a pair has been crossed off my old want list

I said a lot, but that’s it in a nutshell for me

I always try not to be too picky with small defects/imperfections on my shoes, except when it’s on the toe box..
I’m the same way, I hate defects on the toe box. I would try to get another pair at retail, but if I failed I would still keep them because it’s the MVP‘s. Heck, even if I got another pair I’d still keep them.

Back
Top Bottom