Nike Air Max Plus Thread

there is also a very strange trend in the UK where typically gay men take pictures doing weird things to their TNs. it almost sounds like im making this stuff up but its real and pretty disturbing.
I lived in the UK 36 years and have never heard of this. It must be extremely niche!!

you should google kiffeur :smile:
im calling bull****. Sorry

Once you start to follow alot of TN pages on instagram you tend to get some weird sh it in your suggestions box. like AIRMAXDISCIPLE said Kiffeur is pretty much that weird sh it, Uk they tag themselves as scally lads or some sh it, pretty much just people that like to sniff their socks and shoes lmao. even on youtube the main tn sh it posted there is people stomping on food n sh it, mud, getting there shoes n socks dirty in their tns/airmax's. some weird kinks man haha, wish TN wasnt a part of it...

Definitely something i wish i never saw in the first place.
face-with-open-mouth-vomiting_1f92e.png

9E30DA07-992E-4E74-9E64-59593F39C04D.gif
Once you start to follow alot of TN pages on instagram you tend to get some weird sh it in your suggestions box. like AIRMAXDISCIPLE said Kiffeur is pretty much that weird sh it, Uk they tag themselves as scally lads or some sh it, pretty much just people that like to sniff their socks and shoes lmao. even on youtube the main tn sh it posted there is people stomping on food n sh it, mud, getting there shoes n socks dirty in their tns/airmax's. some weird kinks man haha, wish TN wasnt a part of it...

I have never used Instagram, I’m good though thanks. The word “scally” and “lads” is from north England. I understand though you guys just stumbled across it, it’s cool.

9E30DA07-992E-4E74-9E64-59593F39C04D.gif

I have never used Instagram, I’m good though thanks. The word “scally” and “lads” is from north England. I understand though you guys just stumbled across it, it’s cool.
Instagrams pretty good for the airmax community tho, heaps of pages that post just normal TN sales, info and just mad pictures in general. like my account @tuned_rays and many others
45455360_2210056679208625_7636546899914260480_n.jpg

a little tbt, I remember when the aqua 8 first retro release someone on NT posted this in the thread. dont know if he rocking OGs but this vid got some people hyped for the release hahah

I don't know it wasn't me man! I just came home, logged in and saw disciple,djness and Mimo agreeing and sharing details of gay instagrammers that wear tns. Then they mentioned UK and I had to say something.

Tbf that was news to me I’m from UK as well and never heard of that gay ish before or I’m lucky to have not seen it

Anyway is there anymore in hand pics of the hypers

Those purples are fire.. forgot how dope they looked. I had no intention on grabbing them initially. I am happy to see these sitting on most sites so I think I'll wait it out on the US release and try to grab for under retail.

Back
Top Bottom