Nike Air Max Plus Thread

9793451E-10EE-4FC0-A99D-290FA87B3A9E.jpeg
9793451E-10EE-4FC0-A99D-290FA87B3A9E.jpeg
8718DA2A-16BE-424B-B9B7-044B668643F9.jpeg
D44B2F40-8A09-4E39-BC83-6C448032558B.jpeg

Getting my 2 paires of OGs, good quality and they finally bring back the good Viet.Shape!!
I was right when I said that Nike is not crazy to give us a OG with that Indo Banana shape!!
So happy , things go right .. thank you Nike

Glad my son Mimo is finally happy :lol:

That fetish thing has been brought up in here several times in the past lol, ya new to the thread?
Thats what’s its all about being happy.
I was just teasing dragging it out a little I admit :wink: I know it was innocent.

New to the thread? Yeah I’m new to the thread.

release this year:

Urban culture in France, and its population as diverse and diverse as it is, has been completely identified in the AIRMAX in general since the late 90s, the BW "classic" and later the TN have clearly imposed.

Personally it's an integral part of my youth, I've never hold up grandma, or banks ... Now if it's nice to associate the TN with as you say "racaille" me it makes me laugh. ..:lol:

By cons do not talk about lower class, because in this case you have nothing to do on this thread ...:smh::angry:

Last edited:
Been watching the movie
release this year:

Urban culture in France, and its population as diverse and diverse as it is, has been completely identified in the AIRMAX in general since the late 90s, the BW "classic" and later the TN have clearly imposed.

Personally it's an integral part of my youth, I've never turned grandma, or banks ... Now if it's nice to associate the TN with as you say "racaille" me it makes me laugh. ..:lol:

By cons do not talk about lower class, because in this case you have nothing to do on this thread ...:smh::angry:

chill it was a misuse of words! The use of the word and it’s interpretation is subjective. I’m glad you did not tag anyone with this message. The mention of classes pages ago was from the perspective of those who were perceived to be ridiculing the shoes and the wearers od the shoes.

So in the UK these are sitting 'full size run' on Nike, FL and other sites.. exactly like what happened in 2013. Why oh why don't they make the midsole around the heel all Black.. like they did with the GS and 03 Retro!? Nobody likes paying £100 for a pair of trainers which when dirty CAN'T BE CLEANED! It beggars belief :sick:

They are totally sitting so might be able to get them on discount.
Also curious to see what they look like with white laces.

Was gonna get them from SNS but there charging shipping for them, usually they give the free shipping!! :smh:

Here is the pics I got when trying them out. Had to go a size up from 97’s and 98’s btw. There were a lot of glue bleed. I checked two pairs, same thing on both. The white color did also bleed over on the bubbles. For a 170€ shoe I’d expect more. Unless they are Masion Margiela, in which case I’d expect more glue.
BE55FF28-9900-4295-93E6-35E3A98E7059.jpeg
2EFBFFFE-48B3-4C42-A2A3-C2C48350C610.jpeg
8EE69302-FE8F-4FB6-85D2-0A1BC289D07C.jpeg
8A0CB912-8167-4691-A4B0-9F1563A58FAD.jpeg

ugh....FSR on SNS but $184 shipped.

tryna only spend the $169 that END wants, but they dont have any sizes.

I'm happy these seem to be readily available to everyone. Better chances of doubling with substantial discount. But still, a small part of me can't help but think all it will take is for certain celeb to wear these on tour and the tide may change. Hopefully not though.

That's what I did, if there's any issues with sizing I'm sure Nike won't be sold out before I can return. I don't anticipate there being any issues though.
Outside of 95s, in which I go .5 size up, most of my air Max's are my TTS 11.5. The red TNs I posted yesterday are a 12 only because my girl bought them and I didn't feel like exchanging them. They fit but are a tad bit loose. A full size up would be way too much for me. To each their own tho.

wait, it's only the first day... I would be surprised if the stock lasts several weeks or even months :wink:

timetowearthese said:
The use of the word and it’s interpretation is subjective. I’m glad you did not tag anyone with this message. The mention of classes pages ago was from the perspective of those who were perceived to be ridiculing the shoes and the wearers od the shoes.

+1 :wink:

So in the UK these are sitting 'full size run' on Nike, FL and other sites.. exactly like what happened in 2013. Why oh why don't they make the midsole around the heel all Black.. like they did with the GS and 03 Retro!? Nobody likes paying £100 for a pair of trainers which when dirty CAN'T BE CLEANED! It beggars belief :sick:
It
Here is the pics I got when trying them out. Had to go a size up from 97’s and 98’s btw. There were a lot of glue bleed. I checked two pairs, same thing on both. The white color did also bleed over on the bubbles. For a 170€ shoe I’d expect more. Unless they are Masion Margiela, in which case I’d expect more glue.
BE55FF28-9900-4295-93E6-35E3A98E7059.jpeg
2EFBFFFE-48B3-4C42-A2A3-C2C48350C610.jpeg
8EE69302-FE8F-4FB6-85D2-0A1BC289D07C.jpeg
8A0CB912-8167-4691-A4B0-9F1563A58FAD.jpeg

If this was my pair I would pick that glue blob away.

Shocking to see that it’s still a fsr on sns I just hope its the same stateside for and the tigers

I have to give you that. You have to be careful when you clean the midsole. To me it’s not a shoe you wear every month.

for me the hyper blue OG it's a pair for the "beautiful days", with the sun on it they are sublime!

anyway we all need rotation, pairs for sunny days and pairs for the winter or when it rains, this is the basis imo

I hope they will post them tomorrow, so I will receive them already on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom