Nike Air Max Plus Thread

After traditional fake sold out on nike, they reached desktop so was then able to apply-25%.
Perfect, will do my QC and return full price pair.
I remember back in the days being at footlocker les halles in Paris, 2 pairs were available, hyper blue and black one, I chose the black at that time

North of England repping here and I'll say this:
- kiffeur thing has been lurking in the shadows for years and is nothing new for anyone who follows TNs an ends up stumbling on the wrong hashtag.

- The word scally is not synonymous with kiffeur. A scally is just any rough and tumble lad who wears sportswear and smokes dope in the middle of the day. In fact, if you approach a group of said lads and suggested they had sex with their shoes you'd probably get a blade in your gut for it.

Anyway, enough of the kiffeur bollocks, people are saying the 13 release was better than these? Box is cool anyway...

@unseen breh sup?

The rumor is on this side of the world, mostly intelligent, successful, charming, attractive and law abiding people rock amps. I’m sure it’s the same elsewhere.

:lol:
Been wearing my hypers the past few weeks in anticipation. So had to do it after work for Hyper blue day. As I had mentioned before, it’s still the most complimented kicks I wear. Although I’m not particularly a fan of attention.
50E21399-CA77-4C19-89B3-B4BD50B06218.jpeg

North of England repping here and I'll say this:
- kiffeur thing has been lurking in the shadows for years and is nothing new for anyone who follows TNs an ends up stumbling on the wrong hashtag.

- The word scally is not synonymous with kiffeur. A scally is just any rough and tumble lad who wears sportswear and smokes dope in the middle of the day. In fact, if you approach a group of said lads and suggested they had sex with their shoes you'd probably get a blade in your gut for it.

Anyway, enough of the kiffeur bollocks, people are saying the 13 release was better than these? Box is cool anyway...

@unseen breh sup?

Not to derail but I'm from the states so this is interesting. By dope you mean actual dope or is that UK for weed? lol If it's weed, we have millions of Scallys in the states. :lol:

Eastbay too? Looks like they'll be making units.

Nov. 24 though? Seems odd... Thats a Saturday. Maxes been dropping on Thursday lately.

I haven't checked if it has been yet discussed but i tried 'em (hyper blue '18) at FL La Défense (a big shopping mall north of Paris) and i have some mixed thoughts.

First off i used to own a pair of '13, and in comparison the "veins" on the '18 release looks "cheap and dull" and seems to have been just glued and not "pressed" onto the fabric like it was done before.
The swoosh seems more "flat" now and the color is not a vivid yellow anymore.

I won't say i'm sad but i expected MUCH of this release for its 20th anniversary as i keep strong memories of this iconic colorway from my childhood back in '99 (I also expected to see the wolf grey to return alongside the hyper blue and pimento orange)

Back
Top Bottom