Nike Air Max Plus Thread

What about stuff going on sale?
Do you mean TN's or Jordans etc, plenty of TN's do go on Sale because they bring out so many, but rarely is it full size runs 
no state side release?
No chance....

Would be good if they started selling them in the States, then I could buy them for 1/2 price lol but I don't see it happening anytime soon

I need another connect at a Footlocker to give me that 30% off on the regular 

Man I can't drive in my kicks they rub the back of my shoe turning them black.
take a pair of beaters with you to drive in the car, as soon as you get out of the car you take them off and wear your fresh kicks
wink.gif

Only problem is the price, even though its all relative, its the luxury of I buy Shox from the states for $110 but they cost $200 here, so I get so use to paying almost 1/2 price when it comes to say TN's or even Jordan releases the 200+ price tag seems so much

I use to buy every TN that came out and pay full retail $240 and not bat an eye, now I feel like I've been robbed and ripped off when I have to pay  $226 (Price with members discount) hence why I only buy colors I really love 

You can have a sick shoe game in Aus only problem is you'll be the only one finding it sick lol 

on foot look of the new TN's
they are very fresh
pimp.gif

the lime green black gradient really pops off
pimp.gif

REPPED !!!!

Dope^^^

A CW similar to that was out recently.. A few years back when moving, I threw out about 15 beat up pairs of TN's, I kinda regret it now lol

Back in the day though I didnt keep boxes and I rocked the pair in to the ground and got a new pair and did the same, I literally use to only buy/wear them, in my younger days lol

I drive with a towel over my floormat. Or, like the other poster posted, drive in a pair of beaters.
Yeah that is what I do, old shoes that are no longer in the steady rotation and have been put out to pasture.

they need to stop playin wit that neon upper on the blue pair.

i want these (i overlooked the 02 retro):

4461501697_69e0130bdf.jpg

I need these in my life again. Wife bought them for me when we were dating back in the day, then they got jacked. I've wanted another pair ever since.

these are not camos
smile.gif

on the french AMP forum they called them hemps or cannabis, cuz u can clearly see the leafes from a cannabis plant on the shoe
wink.gif

That's why I said "camo"
I know they look like those leafs but I can't imagine Nike wants to be associated with drugs.... so I don't think they actually are meant to be cannabis leafs

That's why I said "camo"
I know they look like those leafs but I can't imagine Nike wants to be associated with drugs.... so I don't think they actually are meant to be cannabis leafs
Guess you haven't seen the 420 Skunks and Cheech and Chong SB Dunks.

Is possible, a lot of cws had small reflective stripes on the toebox and tongue.

One of the current cws has a 3M heel, mudguard and the curvy lines going upwards from it.
Got 3 new CWs alone dropping this month in Australia, these are a hood staple and we get about 3 CW's a month every year

latest pair to drop 
Any of my UK fam know if these are still available, need to find a Euro shop that can order these and then charge me for S/H to ship to me.

Back
Top Bottom