Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

So be honest will most of you expecting this get it right away for 165? Or wait till sale on these. On the uptempo 97 which i like more than these because of the teardrop design i waited till the upper was a different color. And the wolf grey upper is nice. I paid 110 plus shipping and 130 plus shipping at drjays.com and deadstockshoes.com bought the 9 and 9.5 since those fit me good. On the uptempo i don't know because i do love the teal, but 165 shouldn't be for these. I say 150 most on these. but again i might still get. Just the price is something to think about especially since i buy multiples.

THESE WILL SELL BUT THESE WILL DEFINITELY BOMB... THEYLL BE EVERYWHERE FOR LIKE 80 DOLLARS

THESE WILL SELL BUT THESE WILL DEFINITELY BOMB... THEYLL BE EVERYWHERE FOR LIKE 80 DOLLARS

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Remember when Wake was the first team to bring these out during the ACC Tourney???

Copped. (OG cw)
I remember Ray Allen playing in the white/navy for UConn during the tournament.... those were the days of fat air bubbles.
tired.gif

Remember when Wake was the first team to bring these out during the ACC Tourney???

Copped. (OG cw)
I remember Ray Allen playing in the white/navy for UConn during the tournament.... those were the days of fat air bubbles.
tired.gif

those ogs that wayan is wearing are
pimp.gif
 man if they look like that (which they wont) id cop, so for the low low i guess ill scoop

those ogs that wayan is wearing are
pimp.gif
 man if they look like that (which they wont) id cop, so for the low low i guess ill scoop

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Copped. (OG cw)
tired.gif
Marcus Camby, Travieso(sp?), and Padilla wore em at UMass for most of that season, I they even had em on when they played Wake early that year too.

A few dudes at Georgia Tech wore em too.

Maceo Baston and Maurice Taylor wore em at MIch.

I think Paul Pierce wore em a few times that year too.

They were all over.

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Copped. (OG cw)
tired.gif
Marcus Camby, Travieso(sp?), and Padilla wore em at UMass for most of that season, I they even had em on when they played Wake early that year too.

A few dudes at Georgia Tech wore em too.

Maceo Baston and Maurice Taylor wore em at MIch.

I think Paul Pierce wore em a few times that year too.

They were all over.

i remember Iverson vs. Ray during the Big East Tourney. Iverson had Concords and Ray the OG cw. Classic game, classic shoes.

i remember Iverson vs. Ray during the Big East Tourney. Iverson had Concords and Ray the OG cw. Classic game, classic shoes.

Back
Top Bottom