Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by Steez

- White/Black/Mystic Teal/White

nike-air-max-tempo-white-black-mystic-teal-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Finally!
pimp.gif

never liked these. when they first released i just thought they were overpriced. then again after they released the air max cw not many full legth max air shoes could top that shoe... the max cw had it all. good looks and an incredible max air cushioning...

also for 165 you would think they would make a better effort to make the air bubble bigger. no excuse. my stat 1's have a huge air sole why cant retros?

never liked these. when they first released i just thought they were overpriced. then again after they released the air max cw not many full legth max air shoes could top that shoe... the max cw had it all. good looks and an incredible max air cushioning...

also for 165 you would think they would make a better effort to make the air bubble bigger. no excuse. my stat 1's have a huge air sole why cant retros?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

eek.gif

Always wanted a pair of these.

How are they for ball?

They will be pretty heavy for ball ,compared to ball shoes these days. But they will be decent.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

eek.gif

Always wanted a pair of these.

How are they for ball?

They will be pretty heavy for ball ,compared to ball shoes these days. But they will be decent.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom