Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

I had the Bulls colourway back in 2000 and used them for indoor ball.  Even though I felt they fit true-to-size, I never got a really "locked-down" feel while wearing them.  I don't know if it was the lacing or what, but I didn't think they were that great for balling.  Plus, the pair I had, the front of the sole began to separate from the toe uppers of one shoe.  Even back in 2000, QC was still an issue
laugh.gif

Peace
F Sharp005

I had the Bulls colourway back in 2000 and used them for indoor ball.  Even though I felt they fit true-to-size, I never got a really "locked-down" feel while wearing them.  I don't know if it was the lacing or what, but I didn't think they were that great for balling.  Plus, the pair I had, the front of the sole began to separate from the toe uppers of one shoe.  Even back in 2000, QC was still an issue
laugh.gif

Peace
F Sharp005

Thank You Nike. I've been waiting so Long! I'll might end up doubling up on 2 of the colorways.
happy.gif

Thank You Nike. I've been waiting so Long! I'll might end up doubling up on 2 of the colorways.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom