Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

So the general consensus is to wait until they go on sale?  I really want them and hope my size is still available when the price goes down.

transferred it to my 0 percent apr till june of 2013 couldn't wait for these to add on my concords.

transferred it to my 0 percent apr till june of 2013 couldn't wait for these to add on my concords.

just got them in today....
Overall for a Nike Retro quality isnt bad and I cant expect anything else from Nike really....The inner lining is the wrong color as was already pointed out and the other minor differences, the leather feels definitely thinner then the OG but overall in terms of the shape and cut and appearance its pretty good. This OG color could be one of those colorways that disappears quick...

just got them in today....
Overall for a Nike Retro quality isnt bad and I cant expect anything else from Nike really....The inner lining is the wrong color as was already pointed out and the other minor differences, the leather feels definitely thinner then the OG but overall in terms of the shape and cut and appearance its pretty good. This OG color could be one of those colorways that disappears quick...

Originally Posted by ijapino

Been waiting for the OG color to drop for awhile. These were a no brainer for me...

UptempoAir just put these up at $144.95 FREE SHIPPING!

Thats a good price with especially with the free shipping. 
Does anyone know if the Bulls colorway will get retroed as well??? 
nerd.gif

They should be at your hood spots now. I saw them at a few already. Most are charging a recession friendly price of $165.00.

They should be at your hood spots now. I saw them at a few already. Most are charging a recession friendly price of $165.00.

**Where living in "urban" area goes right**

Will wait for these to hit sale/clearance at Shoe City/DTLR/Sports Zone/Jimmy Jazz/Footlocker in DMV.

Besides the "true" 90s bball head, from a national standpoint, these won't move fast.

TOO many other shoes releasing at that price point. These aren't a priority to many outside the few shoe message boards...

**Where living in "urban" area goes right**

Will wait for these to hit sale/clearance at Shoe City/DTLR/Sports Zone/Jimmy Jazz/Footlocker in DMV.

Besides the "true" 90s bball head, from a national standpoint, these won't move fast.

TOO many other shoes releasing at that price point. These aren't a priority to many outside the few shoe message boards...

Dayum, I just got the concords and now I'm about to cop these haha...wheeew, my account is looking dry. I gotta head to my local finishline for these.

Dayum, I just got the concords and now I'm about to cop these haha...wheeew, my account is looking dry. I gotta head to my local finishline for these.

Just put them on for a little while today, first thoughts are Comfort is pretty good on these.... A little stiffer then I remember and the tongue doesnt stretch up as long, but overall the Air is pretty good and its much better then recent crap Air Max units like the Griffey Max 2.....

I will be getting the Wht-Navy as well I think when they release....

Just put them on for a little while today, first thoughts are Comfort is pretty good on these.... A little stiffer then I remember and the tongue doesnt stretch up as long, but overall the Air is pretty good and its much better then recent crap Air Max units like the Griffey Max 2.....

I will be getting the Wht-Navy as well I think when they release....

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

sizes are already selling out on ndc.....

other places should be getting them very shortly tho...
suprising considering the $165 price tag...I still have hope these will go on sale in the next few months

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

sizes are already selling out on ndc.....

other places should be getting them very shortly tho...
suprising considering the $165 price tag...I still have hope these will go on sale in the next few months

Back
Top Bottom