Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

I'm glad that these are showing up on Finishline.com and other retailers. NDC selling out of sizes was making me nervous. Hopefully they will be out on more sites because I'm hoping to cop at a discount!

I'm glad that these are showing up on Finishline.com and other retailers. NDC selling out of sizes was making me nervous. Hopefully they will be out on more sites because I'm hoping to cop at a discount!

[quote="BigLescobar" but overall the Air is pretty good and its much better then recent crap Air Max units like the Griffey Max 2.....

..[/quote]

Probably just a litlte extra Phylon.

[quote="BigLescobar" but overall the Air is pretty good and its much better then recent crap Air Max units like the Griffey Max 2.....

..[/quote]

Probably just a litlte extra Phylon.

Wore these twice already. Kids (not grown men who might or do in fact know what these are) looking at my feet like i have some dulled out Concords on. Some kid in Concords "clowned" me in front of his friends at a restaurant the other night and said loud enough so he knew I could him "guess you ain't get Concords so you settled for 2nd best". I smiled and chuckled, which was great because it just made that kid's day thinking that I was laughing at myself along with him.

I'm salty nowadays about kicks and what they have become, I need to get a new perspective! I'm looking at it all glass half empty!

"sneakerheads", SMH

Wore these twice already. Kids (not grown men who might or do in fact know what these are) looking at my feet like i have some dulled out Concords on. Some kid in Concords "clowned" me in front of his friends at a restaurant the other night and said loud enough so he knew I could him "guess you ain't get Concords so you settled for 2nd best". I smiled and chuckled, which was great because it just made that kid's day thinking that I was laughing at myself along with him.

I'm salty nowadays about kicks and what they have become, I need to get a new perspective! I'm looking at it all glass half empty!

"sneakerheads", SMH

So glad these are coming out again, missed when they originally came out. Definitely gonna pick these up....

So glad these are coming out again, missed when they originally came out. Definitely gonna pick these up....

can't wait for the white/ obsidian pair... they need to also release the black pair... those were sexy as sexy sexy.. Remember seeing Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, Ron Harper wearing them while MJ wore his BRED XIs during the 95 playoffs... Those were the days.

I think I have to break out my Chicago CW now.... such a beautiful shoe.

can't wait for the white/ obsidian pair... they need to also release the black pair... those were sexy as sexy sexy.. Remember seeing Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, Ron Harper wearing them while MJ wore his BRED XIs during the 95 playoffs... Those were the days.

I think I have to break out my Chicago CW now.... such a beautiful shoe.

I agree with eyes of hazel that these will sit. I still have my OGs and retros but will wait til these go on sale to cop. About time for the ray allens!

I agree with eyes of hazel that these will sit. I still have my OGs and retros but will wait til these go on sale to cop. About time for the ray allens!

Patiently awaiting for my pair. Should be here in a couple of days. I bought the first retro back in 00. They first dropped my freshman year of H.S. No way would my folks budge to buy me those. Got my first job in 00 and with my first paycheck, skipped my 2nd day of college, cashed my check, and headed down to the mall and copped these. 

Patiently awaiting for my pair. Should be here in a couple of days. I bought the first retro back in 00. They first dropped my freshman year of H.S. No way would my folks budge to buy me those. Got my first job in 00 and with my first paycheck, skipped my 2nd day of college, cashed my check, and headed down to the mall and copped these. 

love this shoe but had to pass.

Still have my fingers crossed I can find a pair of the original retro in the white/teal colorway. The minor differences like the the kleather, sock liner, pull tabs & air bubbles make a huge difference to me.

Back
Top Bottom