Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

I was at North Riverside HOH they still have a size 10.5 this was on Friday wen I was there.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I was at North Riverside HOH they still have a size 10.5 this was on Friday wen I was there.
What other sizes did they have?

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by Mikey23

What other sizes did they have?

I didn't ask, the size 10.5 was out on display.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

how do these run? i really want these olympic joints in a 10 but I can't find them anywhere, considering pulling the trigger on some 10.5s.....
They run pretty big man.  The toe box on these is very roomy.  I wear 11.5-12 and a 12 in these was way too big.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

how do these run? i really want these olympic joints in a 10 but I can't find them anywhere, considering pulling the trigger on some 10.5s.....

A little big, I wear an 11.5-12 and needed an 11.5

i wear an 11 but had to grab an 11.5 and they fit fine, and man they take me back. the black is nice but they need to retro the black and red ones

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i wear an 11 but had to grab an 11.5 and they fit fine, and man they take me back. the black is nice but they need to retro the black and red ones

I had to go a half size up also, hopefully they fit fine.

Loving my Olympics...will mos def scoop the black/white pair once they go on sale, because it's inevitable that they will

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by beh235

I want the black and white ones. For some reason, I think they are going to sit because the kids today weren't feeling it. When the leather ones came out, younger dude understandibly didn't like them because of the quality. A few remember the OG (which I had), and I asked them what if the material was chaged to nubuck or durabuck and the overall resposne I got was "no". Surprisingly, the most common response I got was that the AIR on the side was too much and looks goofy and bulky. Do any of you younger dudes feel this way because you likely will not rock these with skinny jeans? I want these again, so I'm hoping they sit on swoosh.
I wouldn't base this on the hipster 2010's...a lot of what they buy is because they are told to and they make excuses why being inside the box is better than outside. The Air More Uptempo is one of the most iconic nikes....hyped for all the RIGHT reasons and not just because of player. The shoes are different....the AIR is hella big on the side yes....THAT'S THA POINT. %*$* those wanna-be cool people...cool is starting the trend and being the example of greatness. Cop a pair bro...and be happy.

I'm hoping that they sit on swoosh for a while. I'm not gonna buy these just yet. I just bought Flints, I want the Grey XI's and I'm planning on buying III's and black XIII's. If I can't get them, then I won't be too upset, I had them already. But I was trying to guage the feeling, hoping the young'ns wouldn't feel these. I could care less what's in style. I buy what I like, not hype.

I got the olympics from the new HOH in Columbus Oh and they still had some quantity this past saturday, no 11's left had to settle for 11.5, i have no doubts that the black/white ones will hit the factory stores in the spring, seems to happen to every non-Jordan retro

Going a half size up wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, the toe box is roomy but not od big. If I wear some elite socks they fit fine.

man, i normally wear size 11.5 to 12. Had to buy an 11 cause those 2 sizes were out, and the 11 fits fine. I have no idea how u guys go half size up for these. I got wide foot too......

Originally Posted by eddo1005

man, i normally wear size 11.5 to 12. Had to buy an 11 cause those 2 sizes were out, and the 11 fits fine. I have no idea how u guys go half size up for these. I got wide foot too......
I agree man.  Half size up wasnt even an option.  I actually went on the smaller side of my normal size range.  These run way big.

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

whats up with the dookie blue/orange colorway
they look good. But they're a much darker blue, think syracuse or illinois

Waiting for my black pair.

quick ps
ac5pv7.jpg

I came in here to find a pic of the Obsidians thanks I like the white on the midsole compared to the all black.
Forgive my ignorance but is that an OG CW?

Back
Top Bottom