Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

Originally Posted by teekay

I came in here to find a pic of the Obsidians thanks I like the white on the midsole compared to the all black.
Forgive my ignorance but is that an OG CW?
Nope the obsidians are not an OG colorway...
Got my pair today, very pleased to have these back in my hands after 14 years... Nike did a good job, a few glue spots, and the air bubble is definitely at least 1/3 of the original size, but Im happy to see the nubuck, Nike youve done well!

107svw7.jpg

i got these and the barkley in today. They are awesome, so comfy. I think i am gonna bust these out on the court. Prolly gonna double up down the road too. Nice shoes.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

how much are these going for again?

nice pics yall

RETAIL IS 160 SMDH, but you shouldnt wind up paying retail cause promo codes are a gooooo and they will probably end up deeply reduced on clearance
ON ANOTHER NOTE, CHECK THE CLIP BELOW, THIS WAS THE REASON THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH SNEAKERS, AS A LITTLE KID MY JAW HIT THE FLOOR... THIS CHANGED MY LIFE FOR EVER, AND GOT ME INTO THE GAME! THANKS DISNEY!

View My Video

sorry for the quality...

Thanks McGrizz. Don't pay retail for these people, they can be had for less.

In my opinion you can go .5 down on these, they fit big.

I can remember this shoe from when I was only 10 years old and all the "street dudes" would rock em' with big #%# adidas puffer jackets (they were huge where I'm from) The huge AIR down the side made me want them so bad and has always stuck with me. Mite cop the black ones and get the obsidians to play ball outside with

finally got my blk/wht pair in today. I think they are well worth the $110 i paid. Unlike Jordans where most just resell or let sit in the closet..... I'm wearing these until the bubbles got no air left
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Thanks McGrizz. Don't pay retail for these people, they can be had for less.

In my opinion you can go .5 down on these, they fit big.
RL is right on both accounts... Ive had to go .5 down on these babies. 

I want these ASAP...But I think i'm a wait until they drop alittle then try and use disco on them....These WILL be Had
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

used these on the bball court today. Amazing. Only thing was i felt bad about the creasing, but man they are amazing. Feel like they brought out the inner Pippen in me. haha, j/p

Originally Posted by norim21

Originally Posted by ninjahood

coppin these after da cool greys....i already bought da olympics.
Olympics already came out?? When?
mad.gif

lol, you late fam. came out like 2-3 months ago if im not mistaken in my timing...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by norim21

Originally Posted by ninjahood

coppin these after da cool greys....i already bought da olympics.
Olympics already came out?? When?
mad.gif

lol, you late fam. came out like 2-3 months ago if im not mistaken in my timing...
yea like a month ago.. got my pair 
glasses.gif

Yeah, I ended up selling my pair because they were a tad too big. Whoever bought them from me on ebay got a good deal, thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom