Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

A pm from a couple of days ago
To:Baby Jumpman
Sent:December 3, 2010, 9:40 am

True. Well if you need the info, Orlando HOH has these sizes for the Pip Olympics as of yesterday morning

8 - 1
10 - 1
10.5 - 4
11 - 2
12 - 2
13 - 2
I'm sure there are more pairs/sizes at other HOHs out there.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

True. Well if you need the info, Orlando HOH has these sizes for the Pip Olympics as of yesterday morning

8 - 1
10 - 1
10.5 - 4
11 - 2
12 - 2
13 - 2

do you happen to know if they ship? im on it first thing tomorrow if they do!

^Don't know if HOHs take phone orders, but you could always pm someone who lives out there and ask if they would pick them up for you.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

8 - 1
10 - 1
10.5 - 4
11 - 2
12 - 2
13 - 2

Sorry, They don't ship. The 10 and 11 are sold out. Possibly the 8 too.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

8 - 1
10 - 1
10.5 - 4
11 - 2
12 - 2
13 - 2

Sorry, They don't ship. The 10 and 11 are sold out. Possibly the 8 too.

hopefully to me 
devil.gif

Man you guys need to check out here in houston hoh..northline had pretty good size LONG after release...everyone sleeps on releases like these (Jordan release of ANYTHING get ate up out here something vicious) There's a sneaker summit going down next month should be a few of the olympics floating for sale there.

i got a feeling the olympics will come out everywhere soon..since they sold well at hoh , hopefully... you know how nike do
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

You guys shouldn't have slept on the olympics

i told dudes not to...always respect a OG colored limited release..they ALWAYS smoke.

I tried these on yesterday. Definitely go a .5 size down. My feet were swimming in my normal size.

Overall, this colorway is cool, and it brings back a lot of memories for me. I will definitely buy a pair below retail.

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

i got a feeling the olympics will come out everywhere soon..since they sold well at hoh , hopefully... you know how nike do
wink.gif

they will

I didn't realize these were suede when I saw them in person..very nice..but still passin..i had the LEATHER ones the year they dropped..

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

wink.gif

they will
I hope so too, Zero good looking on trying to help, much appreciated. Still on the hunt, I already checked a few HOH's with no luck. I regret ignoring this thread thinking it was just about the black pair and navy/orange.
tired.gif

For any of you looking for the Olympics, call the HOH here in Dallas...they should have plenty left...Here is the # (972) 279-5614

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

For any of you looking for the Olympics, call the HOH here in Dallas...they should have plenty left...Here is the # (972) 279-5614

Nice! worth a try, but I don't have any connects in dallas and HOH wont do phone orders
ohwell.gif

these look so nice with the black nike sox with the white swooshes...
I remember when pippen rocked these in the nba finals..
I was like "*%+ r those??"
imitations for days when these came out...

HoH MD still had olympics on display this past weekend, not sure what sizes they had.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I didn't realize these were suede when I saw them in person..very nice..but still passin..i had the LEATHER ones the year they dropped..

I'm confused.. Aren't the nubucks/seudes the OGs?

Originally Posted by dakid926

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Nice! worth a try, but I don't have any connects in dallas and HOH wont do phone orders
ohwell.gif

I just called and was told that they were shipped out...my guess is that they were shipped to NY HOH...

Back
Top Bottom