Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

The leather is easier to keep clean, and there was nothing wrong with those retros, I had the white ones and beat them to the groundddd. Its just a nice touch getting the suede ones back... Id keep your leathers and wait til these hit the outlets..

I popped the air bubble on the back right heel of my all whites
frown.gif
smdh, those used to kill peoples pictures, the 3m would reflect back the flash and leave everyone mad as hell.

anyone think these are gonna hit outlets like the blk/wht/navy uptempo 97's did?

Evian....

.....HEAD
wink.gif

And yes these will be at FTL's. I remember in '96, FTL promoted this shoe hard.

blacks look og status but olympics are still the only one worth copping imo, they need to release the ones that looked like these but had the one small bubble and the nike way up for that matter

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Found a few sizes of the Olympics around my way. I can't believe they are still available.
smart money bets that those will be shipped to HOH's NY where they will continue to sell out.

Saw the GS's today at the mall. Didn't even know they were dropping. I'd cop for my girl but those front 3 painted air units look horrible. OG's had the middle bubble black but the rest were good.

retro

OG

As soon as i saw Gilbert rock the black white one i knew i had to have them
pimp.gif
These are nice but i ain't dropping 160 + tax . Waiting for them to drop around 80-90
pimp.gif

Funny, people complaining about the price, but as I recall, my original pair cost $150, so a $10 price increase over 14-15 years ain't that bad.

Olympic air more or Cool Grey XI.....my inner sneak head says....Air more uptempos....I can cop cool greys for around 250 later....

Originally Posted by KenJi714

But you can get the cool grey now for 175
indifferent.gif

Eh but then I'll miss out on this sz 11 Olympics I have on layaway @ HOH. Cool Grey's would have been a nice pick up for this season. 

^yo i got mine by asking other niketalk members if they were near a place that had them, you should ask around, pm some people do a little work and you can have them

Back
Top Bottom