Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

^^

Where u got your Olympics from? I can't find these in my size anywhere

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^^

Where u got your Olympics from? I can't find these in my size anywhere
Got em from a dude on ebay who has 11.5, 12 and 13 for 215 shipped. 

Thought today was the release day for the black and whites. Went to Finish Line and they didnt have em. Glad I pre-ordered from Eastbay. None on ebay or any other websites yet either. Are these gonna be that limited?

149129_1509466895667_1204179696_2944289_1434541_n.jpg

^
I see what you did there. Like those F.L.O.G. VII's just happened to be placed there...
roll.gif
 The Olympic Air More looks so sick on the feet.
pimp.gif

EDIT: CLEAN THE DAMN ROOM! You a grown man DAWG!

they are still missing the best CW...blk wht and red ..hopefully thy dont keep us waiting too much longer

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

My "Gut" is telling me to pull trigger now...

It's a GR thought this was gonna be a December release? or It really is a November release?

Here's a 20% Code for Eastbay PKEBTN97, if anybody asks? you didn't get it from ME

props on this code.... im tempted..

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

who had these in 96? im just curious because i had these back when they first released and i thought they were the best things ever and im stoked im getting a pair again. Is this shoe anyone elses grail?
Seventh grade bro. My first $100 shoe I think

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

^
I see what you did there. Like those F.L.O.G. VII's just happened to be placed there...
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Not like theyre some amazing shoe or anything that anyone would want to show off.....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Alex23

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

^
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Not like theyre some amazing shoe or anything that anyone would want to show off.....
eyes.gif

+1

Eastbay keeps pushing the date back on the black and whites. Can we get a response from Eastbay Rep on what the status is. Thanks.

^^ I'll go ahead and dead the anticipation - Eastbay only knows what the supplier tells them. The dates change w/what Nike tells them.

All I want is the Red/Black/White Hoop Pack edition. These are my all-time dream shoes!

C'mon Nike, it's an easy sell!

Originally Posted by PaulusGrandis

All I want is the Red/Black/White Hoop Pack edition. These are my all-time dream shoes!

C'mon Nike, it's an easy sell!

I been saying that since the get-go.

They really need to drop them again.

Got a 10.5 of the Olympics from House of Hoops in Easton Mall in Columbus on Saturday, from my understanding they had plenty of pairs there just look For Footlocker Easton Town Center's #

Back
Top Bottom