Nike Air Mowabb QS

Damn, I was thinking 120.00 at the most. Any reasoning to why these would cost so much. I wouldn't think These are more Iconic than the Fab5 hurarche and they retail at 115.00 and was a QS. What was their retail back in 08..

Oneness is saying TTS but they don't offer returns. At $190 shipped I'm afraid I'll be stuck with a pair that don't fit.

Damn, I was thinking 120.00 at the most. Any reasoning to why these would cost so much. I wouldn't think These are more Iconic than the Fab5 hurarche and they retail at 115.00 and was a QS. What was their retail back in 08..
The material for one is far superior to any Huarache, Fab 5 or not. In addition, it was a shoe that was engineered to last with rough terrain and cross training in mind. It features a pretty vast combination of material, embroidered neoprene boot logo, insole and bottom that match, and the back cage is unique to the Mowabb. Huaraches and other retros do not utilize specific molds to create like some of the weirder OG shoes.

Then you have the marketing aspect with inflation and the recent cost of other retroed shoes. Even the Airmax 95 has a tag of $170.

Oneness is saying TTS but they don't offer returns. At $190 shipped I'm afraid I'll be stuck with a pair that don't fit.
hmmm... see below my email from today - This is why I chose to order 3 from Nike with 1 day shipping. Will report first thing tomorrow.

Oneness Boutique <[email protected]>

Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 11:36 AM

Re: Nike Air ACG Mowabb

i would say a little bit small 

hmmm... see below my email from today - This is why I chose to order 3 from Nike with 1 day shipping. Will report first thing tomorrow.

Oneness Boutique

Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 11:36 AM

Re: Nike Air ACG Mowabb

i would say a little bit small 

Interesting they told me TTS. What sizes did you order on NDC?

The material for one is far superior to any Huarache, Fab 5 or not. In addition, it was a shoe that was engineered to last with rough terrain and cross training in mind. It features a pretty vast combination of material, embroidered neoprene boot logo, insole and bottom that match, and the back cage is unique to the Mowabb. Huaraches and other retros do not utilize specific molds to create like some of the weirder OG shoes.

Then you have the marketing aspect with inflation and the recent cost of other retroed shoes. Even the Airmax 95 has a tag of $170.

Then you have the Air Tech Challenge 3 with great materials for $120. Lol

They must not have had many sizes then because 11.5, 12, 12.5 and now 13 are gone.

The usual Jedi mind trick from Nike. I'm sure they'll have a "restock" on those sizes.

Yall think these really fit TTS? Usually nike doesnt fit TTS. my AM size was sold out so I copped my TTS of NDC because they offer returns. 

That's what I'm worried about with Oneness. I had the same happen to me with the Command Force. Stuck with a shoe I couldn't return so I had to eBay it and lost money. Trainer Huarache I stayed TTS but Huarache run I went a full size up. The 2004 retro was TTS but I'm cautious about this one.

Last edited:
That's what I'm worried about with Oneness. I had the same happen to me with the Command Force. Stuck with a shoe I couldn't return so I had to eBay it and lost money. Trainer Hiarache I stayed TTS but Hiarache run I went a full size up. The 2004 retro was TTS but I'm cautious about this one.
I hear ya, and feel the same. Don't chance the sizing unless its NDC and you get that 100% return. 

Had a 13 in cart n said naw ill wait. Rethought my decision 2 hrs later n poof gone. I guees its get down or lay down with these

I jus called nike n got some cool lil chick that let me finesse a 15% off code so i copped a sz 14. Never hurts to try n ask for a promo code

11 and up gone. may be like the 95 and re up after a few days though..so tempted though. besides orlando foams these are THE shoes to me

11 and up gone. may be like the 95 and re up after a few days though..so tempted though. besides orlando foams these are THE shoes to me
Really doubt they made as many of these. All 95's seem to be getting the OG treatment for the 20th anniversary. The neon being the most iconic was probably produced 5x as much.

I wanted these but nike can kiss my *** thinking I'm dropping 180 for a cult sneaker. I'll cop at the outlets of in a month when boutiques start dropping them to Walmart prices bc they are sitting.

Really doubt they made as many of these. All 95's seem to be getting the OG treatment for the 20th anniversary. The neon being the most iconic was probably produced 5x as much.
likely. still think more sizes will appear

Back
Top Bottom