Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Yes its thinner now. The first pic is the 33, followed by the 34 then the 35.
Last years 34 heel zoom was 11mm, forefoot was 7mm. On the 35's the zoom is 5.5mm.
Thats some thin *** zoom
942851.25.%E6%B0%B4.jpg

Yes, 35's zoom is thinner. but since it is full length, i feel the "airmax" sensation here, but just slight (shorter distance travel).

I love my peg32 (as well as my peg30), but when i moved to peg34, hate that forefoot zoom unit. it make the toe off softer, instead of being firm. I am a midfoot striker (heel strike, sometimes). but i feel 35 is more suitable for me because it less cushy. the cushion is just right.

I am 170cm / 62kg.
yes, we use metric in Indonesia :smile:

does anyone have the side view of peg32/31?

So I never got to complete the Turbocharged challenge and still got the event invite for Chicago. Fancy that

Anyone get the Turbocharged notification? Apparently if you completed the Turbo Charged challenge via the NRC app and are in Chicago for the marathon you can pick up a special gift at the Bucktown store. Any guesses on what it is? Peg Turbos?

Anyone get the Turbocharged notification? Apparently if you completed the Turbo Charged challenge via the NRC app and are in Chicago for the marathon you can pick up a special gift at the Bucktown store. Any guesses on what it is? Peg Turbos?

Yep. I got it and went ahead and signed up so we'll see.

Fresh pair of Turbos would be nice, haha.

Screenshot_20181003-111254_Nike⁠ Run Club.jpg

I called Nike Bucktown. They didn't know what it is yet.
Nike Bucktown confirmed that they have the rewards in the store and they are available to pick up now, but they will not tell me what it is over the phone without seeing the booking confirmation and achievement badge in person. I might be going to Chicago anyway this weekend, but I’m four hours away so if anybody finds out what it is, please let me know.

Last edited:
Just grabbed the black turbos for 155 shipped from Richard's, been eyeing them and couldn't pass them up at that price.

Are the newest more comfortable for daily wear than the reacts for those that have both? Trying to decide on a new daily shoe between the pegasus turbos and the react 55's. I don't run so i only care about comfort when i'm able to finally walk again lol

Just picked up my Pegasus turbo challenge award and it’s just two small laces medallions. They do confirm you completed the challenge in the app. Not really worth going out of your way to get.

So far put about 450 miles on these Peg Turbos, the majority being outdoor. Crazy to me that they still feel so soft, comfy and responsive. I’ve completely stopped running in epic reacts and zoom flys. I do run in vaporfly 4%s though for race days and taper week to get that feel again.

Attachments

• 6C0E269B-A1D0-4AE4-BD2D-E1E8A6A6CF03.jpeg
    6C0E269B-A1D0-4AE4-BD2D-E1E8A6A6CF03.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 9479C043-0C29-4465-B2EF-9D6B919CF46F.jpeg
    9479C043-0C29-4465-B2EF-9D6B919CF46F.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 43
Are the newest more comfortable for daily wear than the reacts for those that have both? Trying to decide on a new daily shoe between the pegasus turbos and the react 55's. I don't run so i only care about comfort when i'm able to finally walk again lol

I have both and either is comfy enough for daily wear in terms of cushion, but at the same time I'd say it depends on your foot (for the upper). The 55's are pretty narrow and the upper doesn't really stretch so if you have a wide foot, they might not be for you.

On the other hand, the turbos are a bit wider for me but the the top of the shoe where the stripe is tends to push down on my toe and can get annoying sometimes when walking for a while (but not painful), so I only use them for running. Again, it depends on your foot cause I know others don't really have that problem with the turbos.

Last edited:
Just picked up my Pegasus turbo challenge award and it’s just two small laces medallions. They do confirm you completed the challenge in the app. Not really worth going out of your way to get.
Can you post a pic of them?

I personally prefer the Pegasus, since they're a little more firm. I always feel like my Odysseys are just a pinch too soft (and narrow).

Back
Top Bottom