Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

20181217230844_original.jpg

20181217230842_original.jpg

20181217230845_original.jpg

20181217230818_original.jpg

20181217230821_original.jpg

I just found a pair of blue heel turbos for $63 I’m pumped. Saw these on NDC as well they're pretty nice but womens only from what I saw.
air-zoom-pegasus-35-metallic-womens-running-shoe-dJRrnn.jpg

Last edited:
Found a pair at the outlets the other weekend during the 30% promo. They were clearly used.

Still wanted retail and the promo only brought them down to $126. Passed on it.

I want to give them another try but for less lol

It’s a matter of time before they start hitting below 100. They never really caught on outside their first fake sell out

Last edited:
I’m about to pull the trigger on a pair of epic reacts on NDC. The sale price is pretty good.
If I’m a size 10 in Pegasus should I get the same size in the epic reacts or .5 size down due to the flyknit material? Thanks in advance.

Found a pair at the outlets the other weekend during the 30% promo. They were clearly used.

Still wanted retail and the promo only brought them down to $126. Passed on it.

I want to give them another try but for less lol

You can always buy the same pair from ndc, return the slightly worn pair back to the same outlet (using your new order from online). Bam, new pair at the outlet price.

You can always buy the same pair from ndc, return the slightly worn pair back to the same outlet (using your new order from online). Bam, new pair at the outlet price.

To be honest, I really wanted them for under $100. They were lightly worn, definitely weren’t ran in.

But we’ll see. I want to give them another try. Been running in the 32’s and love the feeling

an all white pair of pegasus turbos and also a caroline blue pegasus turbo coming up on the nike plus running app shoe search... hopefully some upcoming 2019 releases.

IMG_1559.PNG

Back
Top Bottom