Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

an all white pair of pegasus turbos and also a caroline blue pegasus turbo coming up on the nike plus running app shoe search... hopefully some upcoming 2019 releases.

IMG_1559.PNG

Are you sure it’s university blue?

Not sure, it doesn't actually say the colour once you select it so going by what the image looks like...

Got a brand new pair of Peg Turbos last week. After 3 runs, I noticed that the react foam and ZoomX were slightly coming apart on the medial side of one shoe. 1) has anyone had this issue? 2) I bought from FL but assume I’d need to reach out to Nike. Anyone have any insight or best way to go about handling an issue like this?

Btw - this is my 3rd pair of Turbos and I think the fit is improved from the initial pairs I got. The toebox doesn’t seem as shallow.

Got a brand new pair of Peg Turbos last week. After 3 runs, I noticed that the react foam and ZoomX were slightly coming apart on the medial side of one shoe. 1) has anyone had this issue? 2) I bought from FL but assume I’d need to reach out to Nike. Anyone have any insight or best way to go about handling an issue like this?

Btw - this is my 3rd pair of Turbos and I think the fit is improved from the initial pairs I got. The toebox doesn’t seem as shallow.

I saw that split from another customer looking to exchange them at the Nike store. I also have 3 pairs of the Turbos but haven't worn the 2 new ones yet. Most comfortable and versatile Nikes ever for casual to run and they look great.

20181221_083123.jpg

Still patiently waiting for these to finally hit clearance; I swear Nike is being more stubborn with these hitting discount than any other shoe I can recall in recent memory...

i think first year models tend to be that way

the zoomfly took a while to hit major discounts last year but this year the zffk are already below $100 at some spots

i think first year models tend to be that way

the zoomfly took a while to hit major discounts last year but this year the zffk are already below $100 at some spots

That's a fair point. I've been running in the ZF SP the last few months and I absolutely love the set up but am always open to trying others. I picked up the all-black ZF in the standard upper at the outlet last week for $30 so those will hold me over in the meantime

i dont know where to talk about running gear in general but i like these element ls top

Don't you get warm wearing something like that? The picture on the left is about the maximum amount of upper body clothing I can wear without overheating a mile in. Even at like 50F

i am not sure how warm it is, i think it is water repellent so its ideal if there is moisture or in light rain conditions

its drifit and for me as long as it wicks sweat away it keeps me cool unless it specifically coldgear stuff dri-fit

i usually run with long-sleeve compression sleeves since i tend to start my runs in the morning on weekends

i think it also depends on the type of run i am doing, on most casual runs where i dont push myself too much (usually when theres no 5k/10k/half on the horizon) its rare for me to overheat unless is sizzling outside (85-90+ degrees)

i just like how it looks as it has a vintage vibe and isn't like my typical tech ninja runner look :lol:

Nike running gear is hit and miss with quality. Some of that stuff is paper thin with lots of loose threads. I buy shorts and pants and that’s it. Shirts I buy cheap at amazon or something

ive had good experience with nikes and under armour **knocks on wood**

ive had shorts, shirts, pants and compression gears that still looks great despite getting washed every week or so

logo might have peeled off on some but they still are still good, no rips or holes though for basketball i tend to opt for those cheap hanes tees from target, not the packaged undershirt ones but the one that are individually sold, something i dont mind if people pulling and tugging on, those last maybe a few months depending how often i play

i do give the slight edge to under amour int he quality department and makes sense why they rarely put their compression shirts on sale

All my Nike running gear has been pretty top quality, ocassionally a loose thread but nothing crazy. The dri fit knit, breathe, and the new techknit ultra shirts are great. Haven’t tried the medalist though.

^^ I hate the trend of the bungee cords instead of laces. Love the way the upper look though.

Back
Top Bottom