Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

ZP35TG700-1.jpg
ZP35TG700-2.jpg
ZP35TG700-3.jpg
ZP35TG700-4.jpg
ZP35TG700-5.jpg
ZP35TG700-6.jpg

Are the barely grey available anywhere? Been searching and about to cave and just buy the dark grey pair off NDC

Ran in a pair of turbos for the first time.

. The bounce is great. Right out the box into 7 miles at a 7min pace with no problems

. Did a complete workout in them

. Need a half size up because the tape thing destroyed my toes :rofl:

My dillema w Peg Turbo. TTS is a bit snug to my liking, but half size up is a bit long.

My dillema w Peg Turbo. TTS is a bit snug to my liking, but half size up is a bit long.
Just gotta deal with the slightly larger shoe. Zoom fly is the same way for me. I tried to tough it out but there’s absolutely no way it would work with my true size. The upper won’t stretch anymore

How's the width on the Turbo's?

I usually run in the Pegasus but in a Wide and/or Xtra Wide. Completed my marathons in the 32 and 33 and still run in them to this day.

I usually run in the Pegasus but in a Wide and/or Xtra Wide. Completed my marathons in the 32 and 33 and still run in them to this day.

They’re a little more narrow. Not as bad as the flyknit racers or zoom fly but still narrow.

Yeah, slightly more narrow but not by much. It’s a shoe you’re going to have to try on becuase you are going to have to choose between a shoe slightly too long or snug

Back
Top Bottom