Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Ran 15 miles in the Pegasus 35 and returned them for the Epic Reacts. I had arch pains and sore feet after every run in the Pegasus. 10 miles so far in the reacts and no soreness or pain and they feel 10 times better. If they still feel like this after 100 miles I’m picking up every colorway of the reacts

Epic React are definitely soft and cushioned rides. Haven’t ran in the Pegasus 35 yet (probably Wed). Ran a half in the Epic Reacts. They’re good. Just no zip imo.

Ran 15 miles in the Pegasus 35 and returned them for the Epic Reacts. I had arch pains and sore feet after every run in the Pegasus. 10 miles so far in the reacts and no soreness or pain and they feel 10 times better. If they still feel like this after 100 miles I’m picking up every colorway of the reacts
Thanks for the review. I’m super happy with my reacts..still will have to wait for the turbos then.

^^^ My guess is the Turbo version will offer softer ride compared to the regular version. I am not sure if that would help with arch pains.

New colorway on RRS. Gun smoke/blue.

Attachments

• F8E09475-4659-4B21-A563-C3E106015D0F.png
    F8E09475-4659-4B21-A563-C3E106015D0F.png
    432.8 KB · Views: 56

Did you have similar discomfort with any previous Pegasus shoes?

Thanks for the review. I’m super happy with my reacts..still will have to wait for the turbos then.
I noticed that the 35s gave me some high ankle pain on my first run and I haven't run in them since that first run. I've been running in the epic reacts and no problem

Hopefully NRC will have some trials for the peg 35 and the peg turbo. Would want to give them a try before buying...

There’s no need to wait for a trial. If you buy your pair directly from Nike, you’ll have 30 days to wear them and return if they don’t work for you.

What's the differences between the vomero 12 & 13? Seems like they just repositioned the flywire from the ndc description.

What's the differences between the vomero 12 & 13? Seems like they just repositioned the flywire from the ndc description.

Essentially, yes. Nike only updates the sole of their shoes (besides some minor tweaks on occasion) every other year. But every year gets a change on the upper. So Vomero 12 and 13 have basically the same sole and ride characteristics.

I've found the Pegasus models typically have a 10-20 mile "breaking in" period. I imagine it has something to do with the air zoom pockets. I also had sore feet/arches after running in the 34s, but after that initial period, the ride is really awesome.

That being said, the Epic Reacts are also great! More plush, less responsive ride than the Pegs. Great for long runs.

Do you guys prefer running in Pegasus 35 or Zoom Fly? I’m a casual runner. No more than 15 miles a week.

Do you guys prefer running in Pegasus 35 or Zoom Fly? I’m a casual runner. No more than 15 miles a week.

It’s about distance, speed and your foot strike.

Zoom Fly for fast days, if you’re doing 7 min / mile or less and you’re a forefoot runner. Alternatively if your pace is slower but you’re doing shorter runs. If you’re slower and running longer distances (say more than 5-6 miles) after a couple of miles your feet will fatigue in the Zoom Fly and start slapping the ground. Hurts big time because they’re angled to continuously propel you forward with smooth, fast motion, and will start hurting when you slow down. There’s a reason the insole and the bag are emblazoned with “RACING” to remind you they’re for speed.

Pegasus is a flatter, more comfortable ride all the way through fast and slower paces, short or long runs, but definitely not as fun to run in as Zoom Flys.

After running in the Pegasus few days straight and then switching to the Flys the sensation and your awareness of the extra speed in the first mile is simply glorious (before it wears off and you realize you have a long run ahead and should probably steady your pace!).

I’m ready for the Vom14s! Aesthetically, I like their looks over the Peg35. Any tech info on them yet?

Nike Air Zoom Vomero 14
BREAKTHROUGH RESPONSIVENESS.
The Nike Air Zoom Vomero 14 Men's Running Shoe takes responsive cushioning to the next level. The full-length Zoom Air unit works with Nike React cushioning to deliver a super snappy, smooth ride. Up top, the sleek design is engineered to support your stride.
• Full-length Zoom Air unit gives a smooth, snappy feel.
• Nike React technology delivers an extremely smooth ride.
• Sleek mesh upper is engineered for durability and support.
• Notched tongue gives a stable, secure fit.
• Dynamic Fit technology combines Flywire cables and soft foam for a supportive feel in the midfoot.
• Foam pods inside the collar hug the back of your foot for a secure feel.
• Last: MR-10
Offset: 10mm (22 mm heel, 12 mm forefoot)

Nike Air Zoom Vomero 14
BREAKTHROUGH RESPONSIVENESS.
The Nike Air Zoom Vomero 14 Men's Running Shoe takes responsive cushioning to the next level. The full-length Zoom Air unit works with Nike React cushioning to deliver a super snappy, smooth ride. Up top, the sleek design is engineered to support your stride.
• Full-length Zoom Air unit gives a smooth, snappy feel.
• Nike React technology delivers an extremely smooth ride.
• Sleek mesh upper is engineered for durability and support.
• Notched tongue gives a stable, secure fit.
• Dynamic Fit technology combines Flywire cables and soft foam for a supportive feel in the midfoot.
• Foam pods inside the collar hug the back of your foot for a secure feel.
• Last: MR-10
Offset: 10mm (22 mm heel, 12 mm forefoot)
Surprised by the low stack height. But intrigued by the react/full zoom combo.

Back
Top Bottom