Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Wow. In that case, I may just pass on the Peg35, unless I spot them at the clearance store months from now...

I feel like the new Vomero 14s are gonna feel better than the KD 11s because of the exposed React foam.

Last edited:
Nike Air Zoom Structure 22
LIGHTWEIGHT SUPPORT. SLEEK DESIGN.
The Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Men's Running Shoe looks fast and feels secure. Engineered mesh, a heel overlay and dynamic support throughout the midfoot all work together to provide a smooth, stable ride.
• Flywire cables secure the top of your foot.
• Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
• Dynamic Support provides a smooth, stable transition.
• Partial bootie wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
• Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
• Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot enhances cushioning.
• Weight: 11.5oz/326g (men's 10)
Last: MR-10
Offset: 10mm (12mm forefoot; 22mm heel)
Athlete: Galen Rupp

$120

NAZS22M2-1.jpeg
NAZS22M2-2.jpeg
NAZS22M2-3.jpeg
NAZS22M2-4.jpeg
NAZS22M2-5.jpeg
NAZS22M3-1.jpeg
NAZS22M6-1.jpeg
NAZS22M7-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Nike Air Zoom Structure 22
LIGHTWEIGHT SUPPORT. SLEEK DESIGN.
The Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Men's Running Shoe looks fast and feels secure. Engineered mesh, a heel overlay and dynamic support throughout the midfoot all work together to provide a smooth, stable ride.
• Flywire cables secure the top of your foot.
• Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
• Dynamic Support provides a smooth, stable transition.
• Partial bootie wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
• Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
• Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot enhances cushioning.
• Weight: 11.5oz/326g (men's 10)
Last: MR-10
Offset: 10mm (12mm forefoot; 22mm heel)
Athlete: Galen Rupp

$120

NAZS22M2-1.jpeg
NAZS22M2-2.jpeg
NAZS22M2-3.jpeg
NAZS22M2-4.jpeg
NAZS22M2-5.jpeg
NAZS22M3-1.jpeg
NAZS22M6-1.jpeg
NAZS22M7-1.jpeg

They look really nice, but man that weight!

Looks like a homeless man's Peg 32 :lol:
A yone know when the Vomero 14's release?
When do Vomero's usually release anyway?

I was looking for the Structure 22, but this one is a real disappointment. That's a third model in a row without any major changes, the 20s were all the same. No inspiration from other models (Vomero 14, Pegs 35...). Seems like Nike is not considering Structures seriously anymore. Might take a look at the new Adidas Solar Glide stability shoes.

New Peg's up on NikeID today with some different swoosh options, look good IMO

NikeID options aren't bad, I wish that the upper could be two-toned where the under color matched the color of the swoosh and flywire, that would've been great.

Swoosh placement on the iDs is great. But, like other iDs recently, the options are a little restrictive. Swoosh and flywire have to be the same color, base and sock liner the same color, etc. Would also have liked to do the 'Breaking 2' colorway on this new silhouette, or even the new Mercurial colorway, but can't (would have been nice since it's a WC year, even though these are runners).

Interested to see what people come up with despite the restrictions.

I was looking for the Structure 22, but this one is a real disappointment. That's a third model in a row without any major changes, the 20s were all the same. No inspiration from other models (Vomero 14, Pegs 35...). Seems like Nike is not considering Structures seriously anymore. Might take a look at the new Adidas Solar Glide stability shoes.
I agree, I'm disappointed. Still front Zoom unit, increased weight, and I feel like they reversed 3 years in the upper. I understand all these changes will make it more supportive, but come on.

Hearing about the peg turbo make he want nothing to do with the 35. Looks aside the 35 from reviews feel just like the 33’s and 34’s. I’ll pass on that and wait seeing how I have the other 2 already with life left in them.

Back
Top Bottom