Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Wife and I have really been getting into trail running and hiking in the last couple months so I bought her the Pegasus 36 trail shoes for mothers day . Anybody have these are i just bought them without doing any research . I still need a pair and not sure if I should get those or give hoka a try
20200511_073759.jpg

Any shoe that someone can use to win the toughest version of UTMB is good enough.

a lot of people are waiting to get to their 100-200 mark to officially review the Pegasus 37... i’m hearing shoe of the year/ best pegasus ever being throw around so far.

If only it were the same weight or less than the previous model. Being up near 10oz makes it a brick compared to their competitors. I really wanted something closer to the Zoom Elite weight. That Tempo Next% better be under 8.5oz or Nike may have lost me as a customer until they come out with a lighter daily trainer.

If only it were the same weight or less than the previous model. Being up near 10oz makes it a brick compared to their competitors. I really wanted something closer to the Zoom Elite weight. That Tempo Next% better be under 8.5oz or Nike may have lost me as a customer until they come out with a lighter daily trainer.

On that...

"The Pegasus line is at a weight where we are happy with it"- Brett Holts to a group I was in last summer when he was showing off the 37 compared to the 36.

I agree, especially with how light the Tempo Next% will be. Will say with the cushioning we are getting in shoes today, I don't mind at all. It's like we are getting 2016' Vomero 11 cushioning for a 2/3 the weight.

Interesting. When I saw the pic of those on foot from that Nike preview event, I initially thought they were JB's SuperRep-type shoe. That outsole makes me almost certain that they're a running shoe.

Last edited:
yup, same pattern as the trunners ultimates

i intitially though they were the tempos but i am not sure if it has a plate

So I ordered my Blk/Olv 37s on launch day and then on the 5th I got an email letting me know that they were going to be delayed. Just got my shipping confirmation - should be here Fri. So, fingers crossed...

So these arrived in the post sooner than I thought! Thank you roadrunnersports. Will be trying them out this weekend!

Of note; they look bulky but honestly in the hand don't feel that much heavier than the Peg 35's.

IMG_7696(1).jpg

I wear a 12.5 in most of my running shoes (Pegasus 36, epic reacts, infinity reacts, exp 14s) but thereS never been a store that carried the Pegasus turbos in my area. I’ve heard the Turbos run about .5 size bigger? Can anyone attest to that

I wear a 12.5 in most of my running shoes (Pegasus 36, epic reacts, infinity reacts, exp 14s) but thereS never been a store that carried the Pegasus turbos in my area. I’ve heard the Turbos run about .5 size bigger? Can anyone attest to that
I haven't noticed that the Turbos or Turbo 2s ran big. I wear the same size in the T1, T2, Infinity, Peg 36, 37, etc.

I haven't noticed that the Turbos or Turbo 2s ran big. I wear the same size in the T1, T2, Infinity, Peg 36, 37, etc.
Again thank you for the sizing help. With everything closed I have to just guess on sizing based on reviews lol

i know nike provided the 30% off if you were lucky but this is also a good time to support smaller companies, not exactly a om n pop but a store like runningwarehouse still ships instantly and free 2day iirc

all my orders from them arrives the next day living in the same state

Back
Top Bottom