Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Tried the 37 this morning. Ran about three miles. Probably going to return them. It wasn’t a remarkable show/feel. My last Pegasus was the 35.

I’m older, heavier and gotten used to shoes like VF, ER, and PT. This has a lower profile. Not a bad shoe. Just probably hold out for the Tempos.

Mine showed up yesterday. Haven’t been able to run in them yet but just walking around the forefoot zoom air definitely feels much more noticeable than the 35/36 (and even the 33/34 going off memory - been a while since I ran in either of those.) Also, man it felt weird at first to have a Pegasus squish in the heel. Can’t wait to try ‘em out.

trunner advance

1589641274382.jpeg

1589641302244.jpeg

1589641361821.jpeg

1589641381685.jpeg

1589641408682.jpeg

I can see thick "ZOOM" lettering through the diamond cuts. I'm curious about the specs in those. Double stacked w/o forefoot Zoom?

looks like a super thicc full length zoom

would be interesting if its full length + double stacked heel tho

I guess once Peg37 has some decent CW or Gyakusou version, I might cop. They seems very promising.

I've had these for about 5 months. Has anyone ever gone through the warranty process with Nike? I ordered them directly through nike.com so hopefully it's a relatively simple process.

Attachments

• 20200516_115033.jpg
    20200516_115033.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 171
  • 20200516_115039.jpg
    20200516_115039.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 403
I've had these for about 5 months. Has anyone ever gone through the warranty process with Nike? I ordered them directly through nike.com so hopefully it's a relatively simple process.

Yeah I have, with the first peg turbo. No issues at all. Got my money within a few weeks without any issue. You shouldn't have any problems.

Cancelled?! They've got a great looking design! They look the best of all the Nike Trail lineup and even better than the road Peg37.

I wear a 12.5 in most of my running shoes (Pegasus 36, epic reacts, infinity reacts, exp 14s) but thereS never been a store that carried the Pegasus turbos in my area. I’ve heard the Turbos run about .5 size bigger? Can anyone attest to that

They're TTS for me. I normally wear a 10.5 in most shoes (11 with the Infinity and Epic Reacts), but 10.5 for the Turbo 2s is a perfect fit.

Ordered the 37s on May 2 and still haven't shipped. Anyone else in similar situation?
I am with the Winflo 7's. Ordered about two weeks ago and no shipping info yet. Plus, UPS has all but stopped delivering my packages in the midst of this whole pandemic. I tried to pick up a package at the UPS depot near my home the other day and two customers waiting in line got into a fight, one threw a box at another, and UPS called the cops. The cops showed up and UPS said they're closing the pickup counter down indefinitely as a result of that and the COVID situation. Walked away with no package. My packages just keep saying they're delayed due to "weather related or other serious conditions." Hopefully I see my 7's by this fall.

Ordered the 37s on May 2 and still haven't shipped. Anyone else in similar situation?
I ordered the launch day and am still waiting for a shipping confirmation. Seems like the longest delays are with new products. It took over two weeks to receive the Valerian blue VF Next and it’s going on three weeks for the Peg 37; however, I ordered some running shorts for my daughter and they arrived with a week.

Cancelled?! They've got a great looking design! They look the best of all the Nike Trail lineup and even better than the road Peg37.
Totally agree. I’m hoping this is nothing more than rumors. by far one of their best looking runners.

I ordered the launch day and am still waiting for a shipping confirmation. Seems like the longest delays are with new products. It took over two weeks to receive the Valerian blue VF Next and it’s going on three weeks for the Peg 37; however, I ordered some running shorts for my daughter and they arrived with a week.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with a delay. I caught the valerian blue VF restock on April 29th and had a delivery date of 5/14 on NDC. I got an email on Friday that they would ship in 1-4 business days. On the app, it shows "backorder". At this point I'm just hoping it's the same delay others are getting and not a fake restock with an order cancel incoming.

My last pair of pegasus's were the 33s. Absolutely loved them. I got a pair of 36s on sale but them seem a bit big. Size 11 in the 33s was perfect 11 on the 36s seems slightly looser. Is there a size disparity between the 2 models or is it just my imagination.

I returned two pairs under warranty for this same issue. They were great.

Back
Top Bottom