Nike Air Penny III (3) Eggplant/White

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by air max 87

dont like how that back purple is a differant shade than the rest of the shoe.... would only cop for $50-$60.... tops.... nice **#+ up nike....
smh.gif
word, #$%@ is up with that?
smh.gif

.....i agree with the statement that they should have been black/purple instead.....

messy PS rendering....

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^Leave the back black and add a clear sole and we're in business!
eww, clear sole on III's? chill....

eggplant has ONLY been on flightposites, penny foamposites, a pair of hyperdunks paying homage to flightposites, and da melo's that were also paying homage to da flightposites.

let's not forget that da color eggplant is native to flightposites...not attached to penny other then da fact that he DID play for da suns and they correlate to his team history.

BTW...someone got pics of da eggplant flightposites with da orange penny logo attached to da zipper?
nerd.gif

^^Not the ENTIRE sole of the shoe (yuck!),just the portion that has the "wing" sitting on it.I didn't mean to say "clear",but basically the same as the others just purple (I always considered the sole where the wing rests on the Penny III to be somewhat clear)...........and chill I will.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

BTW...someone got pics of da eggplant flightposites with da orange penny logo attached to da zipper?
nerd.gif
damn......i have it somewhere, too many pics scattered across too many HDD's FTL
laugh.gif

but those were his dopest FP1's next to these black/blue ones....

and these too

i could only find the kobe pe eggplants

nike-air-flightposite-1-eggplant-kobe-bryant-smu-3.jpg

These are clean, just not that big a fan of the Penny 3's...and I think the white & purple look is nice. If you want a black & purple colorway, there are plenty of other kicks out there for it.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Griff

Originally Posted by air max 87

dont like how that back purple is a differant shade than the rest of the shoe.... would only cop for $50-$60.... tops.... nice **#+ up nike....
smh.gif
This

yup. and I still need to buy the blue pair
smh.gif

Found a pair for a good price...Blue on the back is different too
embarassed.gif

nike-air-penny-iii-3-retro-2.jpg
nike-air-penny-iii-retro-white-royal.JPG

liquid-nike-air-penny-iii-2.jpg

on the hunt for the black pair now
nerd.gif

they're alright. the lighter shade on the midsole sucks though. i too concur w/ a blk version; those would've been ill

Back
Top Bottom