Nike Air Penny III (3) Eggplant/White

Originally Posted by novaflight

I can dig' em...nike need to lay off the purple though.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Griff

Originally Posted by air max 87

dont like how that back purple is a differant shade than the rest ofthe shoe.... would only cop for $50-$60.... tops.... nice **#+ upnike....
smh.gif
This

nice, but the purple on the midsole should have been black...im pretty sure im passing on these, i wanna hold em to find out

Nice lil summer time kicks... Jus suttin to further dookie on cats with! Can wait till the snows gone an the cook outs/ block parties start.

I bet that purple foam doesn't look as mismatched in person. Extra bright lighting can sometimes mess up how a shoe actually looks. Either way I'll pay $80 tops for these.

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

.....i agree with the statement that they should have been black/purple instead.....

messy PS rendering....
Those are dope. I had done something too. I just like the black Penny III's in general. But definitely think the Eggplant III's would be better in black.

eggplantpennyiii.jpg

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

.....i agree with the statement that they should have been black/purple instead.....

messy PS rendering....
Those are dope. I had done something too. I just like the black Penny III's in general. But definitely think the Eggplant III's would be better in black.

eggplantpennyiii.jpg
^^ lookin at em in natural light...those right there would've sat.

these eggplant penny III's will definitely sell better now that penny's name is ringing more often out here...da general public actually like da penny III's this time around compared to

98 when they were catching dust on eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom