Nike Air Penny III (3) Eggplant/White

cant wait to cop I love this shoe CW the inner exterior of the shoe is so cool is there a solid release and pricing yet?

not bad at all. Nike should've made the color in the back a darker purple instead of lavender.

they look pretty nice. i'm still looking for my first pair in the black/black/royal colorway.
anybody know which stores around their way might have 'em in a 10.5? seems like i've called everywhere round my city..

can someone please tell me if the penny 2 retro in Black/Blue fit big or small? any info would be appreciated. thanks.

^^I went a half size UP, but I wouldve been cool going a full size up from my normal size

Are these more of a balling sneaker or can you bust them out for a walk downtown??

and how is the fit?? true to size??

Talk abt comfort!!! I HATED the look of these when I first saw um (like alot of shoes I think are ugly) but when I put um on my feet I was sold. They remind me of my air uptempos with those straps

I didnt really notice the two different shades of purple at first, but now that its mention it does take a lil bit of excitement out of this release. I still need a pair of III's though.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Griff

Originally Posted by air max 87

dont like how that back purple is a differant shade than the rest of the shoe.... would only cop for $50-$60.... tops.... nice **#+ up nike....
smh.gif
This

yup. and I still need to buy the blue pair
smh.gif

Found a pair for a good price...Blue on the back is different too
embarassed.gif

nike-air-penny-iii-3-retro-2.jpg
nike-air-penny-iii-retro-white-royal.JPG

liquid-nike-air-penny-iii-2.jpg

on the hunt for the black pair now
nerd.gif

Back