Nike Air Penny III Royal Blue/Black Suede/Ripstop (HOH Exclusive)

That's true.. Flip the colors and give it that full Penny Foam look. Would've been a MUST have instead of a sorta want.

That's true.. Flip the colors and give it that full Penny Foam look. Would've been a MUST have instead of a sorta want.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I've thought that for YEARS that they should do a black leather or black nubuck upper with a royal foam siding, basically an opposite white Penny III.  These look pretty good, but it's an easy pass for me.  A clear sole would have set these off better.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I've thought that for YEARS that they should do a black leather or black nubuck upper with a royal foam siding, basically an opposite white Penny III.  These look pretty good, but it's an easy pass for me.  A clear sole would have set these off better.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I stand corrected. 
But seriously Nike, if the colors where flipped the shoe would be a instant classic. 
someone bust out the photoshop skills on this one 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom