Nike Air Python to retro this fall!

Is it going to be impossible to find an 8 or 8.5 in the Dover Street Market Air Pythons now?  I've looked on eBay and craigslist and theres nothing to be found...

I received my dsm pythons, man they are so clean! The quality is so on point! I also got the bred 1's but it's the pythons that are the one for me. One of my best pickups of 2013 along with the air tech challenge 2 Wimbledons.

Most sizes still up on Undefeated.com

I just copped an 11.5, the 11 I got was too tight - I needed TTS on these

Quality is crazy on these, I forgot how good leather actually feels on a pair of kicks ....Amen

Most sizes still up on Undefeated.com

I just copped an 11.5, the 11 I got was too tight - I needed TTS on these

Quality is crazy on these, I forgot how good leather actually feels on a pair of kicks ....Amen

This. Now I'm stuck with an 11.5 in the reds that I can't wear. I'll give y'all first dibs before I send back to undefeated. If anybody wants em for retail + shipping, PM me. I'll be sending back on Monday, so Lmk before then.

peace,
J

You think i can get dsm pythons for my fragment lunar forces? Need these in this life of mine

3 more to go 
nthat.gif

Got my red 11.5 from undftd last week. They're wacker than I expected based off pix. Was a letdown.

I think you're the only person that's posted that picked them up and has been disappointed with them. What didn't you like about them?

I'm on the hunt for a red pair now myself, and I'd be messaging you if you were the right size.

Dover streets are def the best looking of them all, clean and very much a high fashion looking shoe but not overly crazy

^ I know, what was the RD? Was it a day b4 Gammas? I think i was out of town when they dropped

Back
Top Bottom