Nike Air Raid Retro?!?! please

Love my pair. Super dope retro 🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯

Attachments

• 279FB3A4-1C8E-46F4-AD40-EB301A2CF6E1.jpeg
    279FB3A4-1C8E-46F4-AD40-EB301A2CF6E1.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 575
Low key annoyed I missed that link this morning. By the time I got to them there was only a 10. I have my size but getting them for 20 below would've been clutch after wasting 30 bucks in cabs trying to find them last week.

More of the same.. but at least I have them. They're so dope, I was looking at them since I got them Saturday.

I was super close to getting a pair at my local Jimmy Jazz here in PG county. I called and asked if they have a size 11 and they said yes. As I got there, all sizes were sold out..smh. Guy getting the last pair was ringing up his pair was the last one...smh. I just ended up getting a pair off the GOAT app.
Try DTLR got mine from there but could be all gone by now

Low key annoyed I missed that link this morning. By the time I got to them there was only a 10. I have my size but getting them for 20 below would've been clutch after wasting 30 bucks in cabs trying to find them last week.

More of the same.. but at least I have them. They're so dope, I was looking at them since I got them Saturday.
Restock on FTL right now

Raids are back on FTL on discount with code PAROCT15. I think they’re 120.

Yeah they are- I just saw that you said you missed them so I hadn't read your full post where you said you did actually get them. My bad. Hope whoever wants these grabs em. Full size run on FTL. I'm waitin on the spike lee joints.

Yeah they are- I just saw that you said you missed them so I hadn't read your full post where you said you did actually get them. My bad. Hope whoever wants these grabs em. Full size run on FTL. I'm waitin on the spike lee joints.

No worries bro! All good especially when you're trying to help others. We need plenty of this on this board :lol: That's why I said it in the thread. I saw it and was busy so I couldn't post the link but I figured if I could at least tell the thread, some might be able to eat and at less than retail.

Hoping NONE of us have to go resell route for any of these Nike bball joints!

Tongue being nubuck and black at the bottom of the tongue

and 3M for the Air Raid
wait a nubuck tongue???? why when the shoe is mostly black leather? at this point im just thinking when they order materials they are just making mistakes and rolling with it

Back
Top Bottom