Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

These were the shoes that pretty much killed my retro jones. I was so amped to get them, but the quality is so, so bad. They are 10/10 in looks, and like 3/10in quality. The 10/10 in looks is for when they are displayed. when you have them on they look as though they are factory seconds. Just mho.

i really thought these shoes would be easier to get a hold of.

i still don't own a pair. this is the only colorway i want, too.

I love this shoe. I even got my pops a pair and he is 67 years old. Everytime he rocks them the shoes automatically look like OG's
laugh.gif

One of my favorite OG retros in a long while. I threw a pair of forcefields into the toebox and it keeps things from folding up and looking like a mess, so farso good.

I do wish those rain camo Structures dropped over here though.

I have completely stomped mine out.

These were an excellent summer sneaker last year.I still can't stop wearing mine, even with filthy mesh and cracked midsoles.

I need another size 12, please.

I also have the grey/blu/pink joints that dropped late last yr...not the best pair but very clean...jus need to get a crewneck for them

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nice flint, i slept on those grey/green joints.

i think these structures were a pretty dope colorway as well.....

This was a euro release wasnt it??
ohwell.gif

I copped 2 pairs of these on release. still haven't worn either pair yet..

I think it's time to break a pair out for summer

it's nice to see so many people really appreciate these shoes and actually WEAR em!
I'm tired of seeing stuff put on ice all the time ahaha

^they're regulars in my small rotation

I appreciate the look and fit, not so much w/ the toebox (btw thanks mayhemgatz):
anybody else get a crease/fold in the mesh near the back of the ankle (look and the left shoe)?

also, anyone know what type of release the sunburst/vivid blues were? tia
nike-air-tech-challenge-triax-02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom