Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

Damn man I was hoping these would be easy for those who didnt cop from Jimmy Jazz smh. I went on Saturday & they didnt have my size in store but were able to ship a pair from other stores I guess. If yall got any Jimmy Jazz' around yall, I would try this if yall really want em for retail

Sure, that might work for these. But my bigger point is if I can't even get through here, what chance do I stand of something that even more people want.
This SNKRS app creates fake hype which makes almost every shoe sell out. I haven’t been able to cop anything either btw

So are these hitting foot sites and finishline or is this it? I can’t believe I thought I had a chance on SNKRS smh

I thought these would sit and go on discount. I was totally wrong. Oh well. Happy I got the black/gray pair for $90. Sucks for you guys that had childhood ties to these shoes. Hope you get them at some point for retail.

Comes out to like $200 with the conversion rate. So a little cheaper than resale and you aren’t giving those scum a dime.

Comes out to like $200 with the conversion rate. So a little cheaper than resale and you aren’t giving those scum a dime.
They'll drop anyway if you wait I'd guess. There are fans of these for sure but these aren't Air Max 95 neons or anything lol. I'm definitely glad I figured out the 1 place that had them near me and got mine. Unfortunately that's what you gotta do now.

thank you!

Back
Top Bottom