Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Copped yesterday for $132 after taxes. I was gonna wait for them to see if they will sit, but they had no more 10.5, so I got the 11. The smaller sizes wereall out on the display of course (8.5, 9 and a 10). I talked to my dude over at the Sports Zone and he said they should be getting these as well, DTLR I amassuming will be as well. Foot Locker been getting kicks before everyone lately.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Copped my pair today... pics don't really do these justice at all.

FYI, for everyone who thinks these have been mass-produced.... I know for a fact that HOH Chicago only got 24 pairs.

Take it for what its worth.
Agreed. After seeing these shoes in person my face was literally like this ---->
eek.gif
Automatic cop.
happy.gif

these are all around 757 area. Footlockers and DTLR's to be exact. Looked at them today, but not worth the $160 price tag imo. anyone know when theyreleasing online?

I'll agree as well on the fact that they do look alot better in person than in the pics. I just gotta wait for some funds to cop em

Well, I'm a 10.5, and the Pippen I Retro in 10.5 was perfect, so I don't know. I don't plan on ordering online, but just a hunch.

I just called Eastbay for an inventory check and it says they are backordered until July 24.

Item number 66724 071

Also might want to try the current code IPEB96FY for 30% off.

What's the 30% off ?

kinda off topic, but my OG Total Max Uptempos just died. The air bubble became detached from the rest of the shoe, and the rest of the sole is detaching.Anyone know how to fix this ?

Originally Posted by LeBronTheKing23

What's the 30% off ?

kinda off topic, but my OG Total Max Uptempos just died. The air bubble became detached from the rest of the shoe, and the rest of the sole is detaching. Anyone know how to fix this ?

the same thing happened to my OG black metallic silver uptempo's all u need is some gorilla glue

Picked my pair up on wed for 118 including tax....Had my boy who is the mgr at footaction get them for me with his discount at footlocker. I got lucky becausefootlocker received 4 pairs of sz 8 and I was able to get the last pair. They usually get 1 pair and 2(rare) of sz 8s. I need to glue part of my sole on theogs back on. Other than that I wish the neon was a little more vibrant like the ogs but nonetheless a classic shoe.

Saw these at my footlocker yesterday. Pretty impressed with them but I just don't know about the $160 price tag on them.

If I pay retail, they'll be about $170 with tax. I seen em at my Footlocker yesterday and Im in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I think they may sit though. MyFootlocker still has toro bravo and carolina 12s so I know for a fact these'll sit. People are hurtin round these parts. When's the next F&Fanyway?

I saw these this weekend..i like 'em..but i know they will sit like the pippens and penny II's did..so i'll wait to cop on the next 50

For people asking about the sizing, I normally wear a size 11 but I went ahead and copped a size 10.5 and they fit perfect.

this might be a good voucher pickup on NDC

i like them but 160 is a deep hit to the wallet

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

I think they may sit though. My Footlocker still has toro bravo and carolina 12s so I know for a fact these'll sit. People are hurtin round these parts. When's the next F&F anyway?
Dont go by toro bravo and nubuck 12s, thos sat EVERYWHERE

Back
Top Bottom