NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

I'm still lagging to get a pair of Livestrong trainers. Will the Madden's be as limited as the Tebows?

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I'm still lagging to get a pair of Livestrong trainers. Will the Madden's be as limited as the Tebows?
From the numbers I can see in our system, I am going to say, yes, the Madden's look to be as limited at the Tebow's.

EastbayRep - Ray

Clicked the link didn't see the maddens everytime they release I'm not home
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

For those that have not see it yet, the Madden's are up on our site now:

http://bit.ly/9bEvne

EastbayRep - Ray

Ray,

Thanks for the link.  Can you advise when/if the Tebow trainers have shipped, and if not, when they are scheduled to ship from your warehouse?  Also, will you be carrying the adult version of the Brasil basketball shorts that are up on your site currently in kids sizes in Color Green?

Thanks much!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

For those that have not see it yet, the Madden's are up on our site now:

http://bit.ly/9bEvne

EastbayRep - Ray

Ray,

Thanks for the link.  Can you advise when/if the Tebow trainers have shipped, and if not, when they are scheduled to ship from your warehouse?  Also, will you be carrying the adult version of the Brasil basketball shorts that are up on your site currently in kids sizes in Color Green?

Thanks much! 
After checking our system, the shipment for the Tebow's was pushed back to around 8/20/10.  
frown.gif
  Once the shipment is received, we will ship the shoes out.  I will also post an update here, once the shipment is received, to let everyone know that ordered them.

As for the shorts, I sent you a private message so we can keep this thread about the shoes.
grin.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Hey Eastbay Rep Ray, are the Madden Trainers in stock right, no back order. So they will ship once orders are processed. Thanks!

Originally Posted by GZA73

Hey Eastbay Rep Ray, are the Madden Trainers in stock right, no back order. So they will ship once orders are processed. Thanks!
Yes, we received the shipment in last night for them, so orders placed for these shoes are currently being processed and should ship out later tonight/tomorrow night.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Eastbay rep RAY, is there any chance yall get a restock on the Tebows? or any extras pairs that weren't accounted for?

i need them man..
At the moment, all pairs are accounted for on the Tebows.  
frown.gif
  The only way one will become available is if someone cancels their backorder.

EastbayRep - Ray

damnit, missed out on the Maddens. Oh well, there's plenty of other shoes out this weekend that I really want to get.

now idk if i should order maddens

EDIT- they are sold out i have no luck with this shoe
laugh.gif

Dean,

You are cracking me up!  Didn't we touch base on the Tebows a few weeks ago and you were not digging 'em?  When you mentioned white laces I figured you knew they probably would come with a few extra, and ultimately didn't really like the shoe.  I hope you find 'em and will be on the lookout for you.  What size you need?

Rich

Guess i missed out on the Eastbay release didn't think they would drop them that early. I guess NDC it is.

Dean/rich-i hit dean up as well on tebows and he wasn't feeling em...got the email from eastbay today that they pushed them back til the 20th.

NTChi has tebow knows tees.

Maddens are a easy pass for me.

Which nt's have griffs or bo's left, and that marked em down

I have called 4 Niketowns in the last 2 days and none of them even carried the Bos. I have been searching for those but cannot find them. I need them bad. Called Chicago, Denver, LA, Las Vegas and they all said they never had the Bo edition. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by marley

I have called 4 Niketowns in the last 2 days and none of them even carried the Bos. I have been searching for those but cannot find them. I need them bad.

What size? I just picked one up at NTLA.

Back
Top Bottom