NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Dean,

You are cracking me up!  Didn't we touch base on the Tebows a few weeks ago and you were not digging 'em?  When you mentioned white laces I figured you knew they probably would come with a few extra, and ultimately didn't really like the shoe.  I hope you find 'em and will be on the lookout for you.  What size you need?

Rich

lol i know man, i didn't think they would have came with extra laces, the griffs or the Bo's didn't so i was like DAMN. thanks though i hope i do find my size 10..
nerd.gif

and Brandon Did hit me up.. SMH me for sleeping.. the green laces looks too dope with them

laugh.gif
^^^ REENER I KNO EXACTLY HOW U FEEL MAN......DAMN IT I KEEP MISSIN OUT ON THESE TO!!!!.....ARE THE MADDENS AVAILABLE OR GOIN 2B AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE????.....DID EASTBAY RELEASE THEM EARLY BECAUSE SOME1 HAD POST A RELEASE DATE OF THE 20 SUMTHING FOR THEM????....ANY MORE INFO.......THANKS

Not sure if its right, but Eastbay just allowed me to add an 11.5 Griffey trainer to my cart.   This may be a re-stock? FYI.
Yes, our system is showing that we are expecting a new shipment to come in for the Griffey trainers.  Just FYI, this will be a small shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
EastbayRep wrote:

Not sure if its right, but Eastbay just allowed me to add an 11.5 Griffey trainer to my cart.   This may be a re-stock? FYI.
Yes, our system is showing that we are expecting a new shipment to come in for the Griffey trainers.  Just FYI, this will be a small shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

damn i missed out on the sz 11.5

In NYC for the WBF and walked over to 21 Mercer. Happened to be in the store right before the Maddens were tweeted online. The phone lines went crazy
laugh.gif
when they dropped.

Much nicer in person. I'll snap a few pics later.

2u8astx.jpg

nevermind..i checked eastbay and they happened to have a few pair left...says they are on backorder til tomorrow...they had my size so i put the order in

nice tebows man...still want the bo's and schmidts also...imma have to wait though...hopefully eastbay comes through with these griffeys

I want those Bos so bad. Cant find them anywhere. I have never seen a 12 anwhere.

I may start digging around for a pair of Bo's. Starting to like the look of them more and more.

Originally Posted by johngotty

I may start digging around for a pair of Bo's. Starting to like the look of them more and more.
Good luck man.  Hope you wear a small size.  Cuz I can't find a 12 anywhere

Anyone order from GOODS Seattle before? I have yet to receive my Tebows and tebow knows shirt..i'ma call tomorrow..but i'm hopin they didn't just rob me for my money..

I heard the neon laces are suppose to represent the grass stains or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom