NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

Fitz's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea I was there at niketown nyc earlier rtoday...got a chance to check out the shoes and when I askedhow many pairs of each the guy said it was only one pair per shoe...the only other pairs that exist from what I was told is that each athlete received one pair...and that the shoes were to be auctioned off at the event

Thanks for the report Dirk.  As cool as it would have been to check out all that cool stuff, I probably would have just been frustrated that most of it would never be on my feet, so probably best it was in NYC and not closer like Chicago.  Am really not sure why Nike wouldn't drop fitz, troys, Aps, etc... as they did last year unless they are banking more on the future Huarache trainer PEs as their main PE drop.  Even so, those are only school specific, not athlete specific.  Maybe thats why we got Pujols, Bos, Griffeys, etc.. so early on.  No one has seen or heard anything more about the C.Johnson colorway either huh?  Seems as if they are 1 of 1 or 1 of f/family as well. On to Green Hornets I guess.

just came back from a very lucky trip from niketown ny. The event was really nice and organized. All 11 pairs of shoes with special lasered wooden box and professionlly framed art work were raffled. Just want to share some pics of the event and my latest pickup.

Good luck to your upcoming fight manny!!!!!

So it's a raffle for a questionable size? Or was there a choice. Nike be feeding these resellers too easily with these tactics.

Thanks for the photos.

Is that an icy sole? Impressive

Just been informed by a fellow NTer that eastbay.com has dropped the price of many of their GRs including the chlorophylls to $69.99.

A google shopping search may also yield you all some solid results. A place called 6pm.com has the chlorophyll c/w for $54 plus shipping in 8.5, 9, 10, 11, and 15. A few with only one pair left...

Waiting actually pays off.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

So it's a raffle for a questionable size? Or was there a choice. Nike be feeding these resellers too easily with these tactics.

Thanks for the photos.

Is that an icy sole? Impressive
There are only 11 shoes for sale. 1 of each player is available and all have a big "sample not for sale" tag inside the shoe and all are size 9. raffle was random draft pick and manny pacquiao was purchased first, followed by bo jackson's 2 pairs and both are signed i think, then amare etc. yes the sole is icey!

Originally Posted by gingpogi

just came back from a very lucky trip from niketown ny. The event was really nice and organized. All 11 pairs of shoes with special lasered wooden box and professionlly framed art work were raffled. Just want to share some pics of the event and my latest pickup.

Wait did you win the raffle 3 times? So the first pick got to choose whichever shoe they wanted, then so on with the 2nd and 3rd picks, etc?

Originally Posted by scshift

Wait did you win the raffle 3 times? So the first pick got to choose whichever shoe they wanted, then so on with the 2nd and 3rd picks, etc?
The first pick was me and i chose the pacquiao's. The other pairs on the pics are my friend's pair. If you get picked from the raffle you get to choose what is left from the collection. all of the pairs are size 9 and has a big sample tag inside.

Originally Posted by scshift

The first pick was me and i chose the pacquiao's. The other pairs on the pics are my friend's pair. If you get picked from the raffle you get to choose what is left from the collection. all of the pairs are size 9 and has a big sample tag inside.
Damn, first pick out of a total of 11?  Lucky punk!  Congrats indeed.

hows the sizing of this air trainer.. true to size or half size up? thanks .. :]

Originally Posted by marley

Definitely .5 size up. Could almost comfortably go a full size up.
They do run slightly big, but I'm between sizes (10-10.5) and I went with 10.5.  Just right.  
These in a 10.5 are slightly smaller than my "normal" 10.5's though.

If anything, I guess you can go 0.5 up, but I think 1 full size up might be a bit too much, IMO.

Wally - if you see the Livestrong 1.2's in a 13, drop my an email (john.gotty at gmail) or an ezinbox. FNL doesn't have my size and I don't feel like doing the outlet circle jerk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by marley

Definitely .5 size up. Could almost comfortably go a full size up.
They do run slightly big, but I'm between sizes (10-10.5) and I went with 10.5.  Just right.  
These in a 10.5 are slightly smaller than my "normal" 10.5's though.

If anything, I guess you can go 0.5 up, but I think 1 full size up might be a bit too much, IMO.

I agree totally man.  I am 11.5-12 but in the 1.2s a 12 is pretty snug.  Could prolly do a 12.5 if I had to but have considered a 13 in the Tebows just cuz I have never even seen a 12 on ebay.

Personally, I could see going up a full size from a width perspective, but the length might be a little "clown" like.  For some reason, maybe its the cut of the shoe, the entire midfoot seems cramped even 1/2 size up, so with a thicker sock, a full size probably wouldn't be unrealistic at all.  Are Tebows that limited, and if so, how come there are seemingly so many more Madden's available online for cheap?

i hope they do release these via eastbay or all those good designs would just go to waste.

There somebody on the bay selling the pacquiaos as a preorder so I'm hoping those release.  I need the APs and would honestly purchase all if I could get my hands on them.  gingpogi I am one jealous man.  Those B roys and Fitzs are sick too.  Wish I could get at the dude that got the Adrians!!!

So I went to the Ontario Nike Outlet and they had nothing in the 1.2 but they had a lot of the trainer 1's. It was pretty disappointing. I guess I have to check the other outlets to hopefully get lucky on the cholros

Back
Top Bottom