NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

Landed and will be released this Thursday. The black/red are quickstrike GR's FlyWire while the White/Gold Premium Flywire AT1.2 release date TBD. Click the link if you wanna see more photos. Just an FYI, the white/gold will be release at Fatlace, Undefeated and Shiek only while the Black/Red are still quickstrikes to certain accounts.
http://fatlace.com/lacedup/kicks/manny-pacquiao-air-trainer-1-2-quickstrike/

mp_1.jpg

Originally Posted by fatlaces

Landed and will be released this Thursday. The black/red are quickstrike GR's FlyWire while the White/Gold Premium Flywire AT1.2 release date TBD. Click the link if you wanna see more photos. Just an FYI, the white/gold will be release at Fatlace, Undefeated and Shiek only while the Black/Red are still quickstrikes to certain accounts.

mp_1.jpg

Do you know if the white/gold will have "Pacman Knows" OR "Team Pacquiao" on the back?

Originally Posted by fatlaces

mp_1.jpg

Do you know if the white/gold will have "Pacman Knows" OR "Team Pacquiao" on the back?

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

So I went to the Ontario Nike Outlet and they had nothing in the 1.2 but they had a lot of the trainer 1's. It was pretty disappointing. I guess I have to check the other outlets to hopefully get lucky on the cholros

check out champs at cerritos mall, stonewood  or lakewood mall. saw chloros there a few weeks back...you may call them too just to save on gas...they were on discount for $69.99 i think...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

So I went to the Ontario Nike Outlet and they had nothing in the 1.2 but they had a lot of the trainer 1's. It was pretty disappointing. I guess I have to check the other outlets to hopefully get lucky on the cholros

check out champs at cerritos mall, stonewood  or lakewood mall. saw chloros there a few weeks back...you may call them too just to save on gas...they were on discount for $69.99 i think...

Thanks I def. will my Ontario trip turned out to cost $260 (got a sweet kenneth cole wool jacket and some other things at the nike outlet) plus I lost $130 on the Broncos today
mad.gif
 so those $20 off will def. help

hope youll see one at your size...

image076u.jpg

this was at stonewood a month back but couple of weeks ago they still have the same CWs available at cerritos mall and lakewood mall im not sure if stonewood changed the price to $69.99 thou.  

Kobe 1.2s are up on Eastbay. Just ordered a pair. Back-ordered til Nov. 8th. They have a $20 off 99.00 coupon today. If you add something for 10 bucks you can use it on these and basically get the 10 dollar item free.

How much is shipping from eastbay to cali i'm at work so i can't check . . . Right now they have the cholros for $69

I just can't get into the Kobes and Lebrons.  They just don't look like PEs at all, kobe colorway is nice but not enough for me to pull the trigger.  Hoping I get a black purple colorway with the Adrian Petersons.. I'm still hoping the drop. 

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

I just can't get into the Kobes and Lebrons.  They just don't look like PEs at all, kobe colorway is nice but not enough for me to pull the trigger.  Hoping I get a black purple colorway with the Adrian Petersons.. I'm still hoping the drop. 
agreed.  I don't see the Troys, APs, or any NFL PEs releasing at this point though, because it seems as if much of the focus has shifted to NBA stuff and even the huarache trainer and trainer 1.2 low.  I wish I was wrong, but why not release the troys, APS, Fitz's, etc... at the start of the season like they did with the Brees/EA Madden 11?  As for the black Manny Trainer, can anyone else concur that if this were a GR, it would sit on shelves and hit outlets faster than nearly any of the first GR colorways of the 1.2 mid?  It really is lame IMO, although I can see why people would be all over the white one.

Now thats my type of website. 6pm.com has dropped their price even more. I would say they have no more than a half dozen pairs left in their possession.

Down to $45 plus $7 shipping... HECK OF A DEAL! At least 3 size 11s left.

What are you waiting for?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Now thats my type of website. 6pm.com has dropped their price even more. I would say they have no more than a half dozen pairs left in their possession.

Down to $45 plus $7 shipping... HECK OF A DEAL! At least 3 size 11s left.

What are you waiting for?

6PM is legit. Bought tons of hoodies and Nike gear from there. What's weird though is when I was looking on the site a few hours ago, it was at $45. Not it's back up at $54?

Anyway i'm definitely picking up once it goes back down in price. Also going to beast on the Winter TRs that just hit EastBay. These and the Huarache TR mids got me crazy!

How much is shipping from eastbay to cali i'm at work so i can't check . . . Right now they have the cholros for $69
I am sure you have already found out by now, but our standard shipping (6-8 business days) is $7.99. 

EastbayRep - Ray

As it was mentioned above, the Dark Grey/Black/Metallic Gold - Kobe (07766007) colorway is now up on our website as a backorder.  We also just added the Black/Black/Metallic Silver (07766001) colorway as well.  You can check them both out at the link below:

http://bit.ly/9Smat9

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I am sure you have already found out by now, but our standard shipping (6-8 business days) is $7.99. 

EastbayRep - Ray
Actually no never got a chance but thanks you're everywhere just like Visa

One size 11 is showing up at 6pm.com for $39.95 plus tax. Could be sold out within the hour

One size 11 is showing up at 6pm.com for $39.95 plus tax. Could be sold out within the hour

No luck. Only the Blk/Slvr and White/Blk/Red are left. I'll keep checking back though!

Also, looks like the Winter TRs were taken down from EastBay...

Ok in these my left foot feels a little snug on the side by the toes but my right foot feels fine. Do you guys think I should go up half a size??? I got these in a 10.5 I just don't want to go up and then these are a little to big

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Yeah I noticed that.  I was actually thinking about ordering that grey pair and I went back and they were gone.....

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

No luck. Only the Blk/Slvr and White/Blk/Red are left. I'll keep checking back though!

The shipment for the cold weather trainers was pushed back to the end of November, so we took those colorways down for now.

EastbayRep - Ray

I finally got my hands on the Livestrong joints today and they feel much better straight out of the box than any of the others I've picked up. Very strange...but tempting enough to score another pair hehe.

I think I nabbed em just after 9pm PST.
I actually saw the 6pm.com link of dealnews.
Clicked thru, and then opened a new tab to check this thread.
We'll see if they come in.
I still wear my AZT1 04's. They are beat, but I LOVE em.

I didn’t even know these released until I came in here….. Went to my local shop and picked up 2!

Back
Top Bottom