NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

Ron,

Sweet chloros.  I saw 'em @ one of our local spots a few weeks ago, and going to wait until they drop a little in price I think.  Am waiting patiently on delivery info on Tebows, as I am in Mexico all week, but maybe Brandon has some news for me, if he checks this thread?  Will be back Saturday.  Hope everyone got what they needed.  Humid as &#*$ here in Mexico, but pretty darn beautiful.  Can't complain!  The locals seemed to like my Mayflys which I designated my official "Mexico/Travel" kicks.

chloros are
pimp.gif

tebows getting out of hand, 3++ for a pair is too crazy and too much hype.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

madden.jpg

Maddens are killing the Tebows.
smokin.gif
They are pretty sweet.  I should have more information on these sometime next week.  Will post an update once I get the information.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Knicks!

Gerrick, sick PE set! Those Bos are calling my name!

Rich, get off the PC and enjoy Mexico! LOL! I might see Brandon tomorrow...

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

madden.jpg

Maddens are killing the Tebows.
smokin.gif
The drawn up play on the heel is one of the plays that the Saints scored a TD on in the Super Bowl. It also has Drew Brees' pregame chant stitched on the inside.

I want those maddens badly. The laser playbook on the back is the winning TD the Saints played in the Superbowl. I can't think of a better shoe to wear to the Superdome on game day.

I'd love to wait it out and see what is coming for the NBA, NHL, and NFL players, but each day I am tempted to jump on board with one pair.

Chris Johnson's pair looks to have some unique qualities.. I shall wait and see.

In ESPN the magazine, I saw a ad for the Trainer 1.2's featuring Tim Tebow and it really made me want a pair

I wonder what the Mids will look like

Exactly what I'm going to try Fresh. Not even one store in NYC that I know of got the tebows
smh.gif

Originally Posted by reener

Exactly what I'm going to try Fresh. Not even one store in NYC that I know of got the tebows
smh.gif
smh i know bro.. wish i didn't sleep on them..

didn't like those white laces, but GZA pic with the green laces made me go
eek.gif
  i need em

Madden 1.2's are up on Ebay already!?  400-bones!
Anyway, new pics... the leather-quality looks really nice...

Back
Top Bottom