NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

i personally don't think those are the kobe/lebron pes. for one they are only gr cws that is the closest to lakers/cavs cw so eastbay went ahead and tagged it as kobe and lebrons pe. but if those are the final PE's those are weak. I was/am hoping for a real PE like the baseball PE with the logo.

eastbay rep can you clarify if these are the NBA PEs you mentioned a couple of weeks back? thanks

Originally Posted by oneonenine

Quality on these is on point!
( i hope i have not posted these yet on here? )
carbon fiber, premium leather on the toe box, lastly they also used a vinyl type material.

Niceee! (fab voice) 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^DAMN
pimp.gif
..i need both..Eastbay Rep come and join the convo bout those Kobe and Lebron Trainer 1.2's!!!!!!!

GIVE US MORE INFO!
Originally Posted by lbj19

eastbay rep can you clarify if these are the NBA PEs you mentioned a couple of weeks back? thanks

i personally don't think those are the kobe/lebron pes. for one they are only gr cws that is the closest to lakers/cavs cw so eastbay went ahead and tagged it as kobe and lebrons pe. but if those are the final PE's those are weak. I was/am hoping for a real PE like the baseball PE with the logo.
Yup, they are the NBA PEs I was referring to.  I did not get to see any pictures until now, but once they come in stock, I will have someone check on the shoes to see if they really have a "NIKE" logo on the back or a PE logo like the baseball PEs have.

We are expecting a shipment to come in for the Lebrons around 10/08/10 and the Kobes around 11/05/10.  Please note, these dates are subject to change.

These shoes may show up on our website early, so keep checking it for updates.  I will also post an update once they are on our website.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

@oneonenine: those Oregon trainer 1.2 are ill as f*ck!
whats the info on the Oregon trainers
nerd.gif
If I had to guess, based on the Oregon Trainer 1 PEs, you would either have to be a player,coach,affiliated with the Oregon Athletic Dept., or be a "friend" of the program to get your hands on these for anything close to retail.  That being said, once they are around for awhile I am sure they can be had for 3,4, and 5 times their retail value depending on how much you want them.  IMO, the trainer 1s were more distinctive.  These look too much like the Livestrong 1.2s.  It would be nice to see a predominantly DUCK yellow or even Forest Green / Graphite version as well.  Did any of you Oregon Duck fans notice the Graphite colored helmet they wore last week? Pretty
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^DAMN
pimp.gif
..i need both..Eastbay Rep come and join the convo bout those Kobe and Lebron Trainer 1.2's!!!!!!!

GIVE US MORE INFO!

Yup, they are the NBA PEs I was referring to.  I did not get to see any pictures until now, but once they come in stock, I will have someone check on the shoes to see if they really have a "NIKE" logo on the back or a PE logo like the baseball PEs have.

We are expecting a shipment to come in for the Lebrons around 10/08/10 and the Kobes around 11/05/10.  Please note, these dates are subject to change.

These shoes may show up on our website early, so keep checking it for updates.  I will also post an update once they are on our website.

EastbayRep - Ray

thanks for the response ray. if this are the only PE's to release then this would be a disappointment and a joke from Nike IMO.

a few maddens popped back up on eastbay, 8.5, 9.5-10.5, and 14. must be some returns or something. glad I checked since I missed out before

Originally Posted by elrodo33

a few maddens popped back up on eastbay, 8.5, 9.5-10.5, and 14. must be some returns or something. glad I checked since I missed out before
Yup, it appears we received some returns.  They are very limited, so act soon.  Below is a direct link to them, if you are interested:

bit.ly/9bEvne

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by elrodo33

thanks for the heads up, i scooped me up a size 10 
pimp.gif

Bryscooplaygrifhold wrote: If I had to guess, based on the Oregon Trainer 1 PEs, you would either have to be a player,coach,affiliated with the Oregon Athletic Dept., or be a "friend" of the program to get your hands on these for anything close to retail.  That being said, once they are around for awhile I am sure they can be had for 3,4, and 5 times their retail value depending on how much you want them.  IMO, the trainer 1s were more distinctive.  These look too much like the Livestrong 1.2s.  It would be nice to see a predominantly DUCK yellow or even Forest Green / Graphite version as well.  Did any of you Oregon Duck fans notice the Graphite colored helmet they wore last week? Pretty 
pimp.gif

they were their carbon helmets 

Can anyone tell me if these have the same toebox feel/fit as the previous trainers? I loved those but couldn't pull the trigger due the fit. Are these closer to the tennis trainer that was released?

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Can anyone tell me if these have the same toebox feel/fit as the previous trainers? I loved those but couldn't pull the trigger due the fit. Are these closer to the tennis trainer that was released?
Well, I have both the Zoom Tennis Trainers as well as the 1.2's, so I will try to compare the two.  I think the 1.2's, overall, are a softer shoe (sidewall, toebox, midsole, outsole, etc).  
The toebox of the 1.2's feel a bit wider.  The ZTT's, while not as wide, feels "higher", if that makes sense.  

The ZTT's are stiffer probably thanks to its XDR outsole.  

Stability-wise, while the ZTT's are a mid cut (I think they're higher than the 1.2's), the 1.2's seem to have a wider outsole.  Together with the outrigger-piece, the lateral- stability is probably better.  

^

Thanks. That's actually interesting. I love the ZTT, still wear them. Was looking for soemthing lower. I love their wide feeling. Realy appreciate it.

^ I still play in my ZTT's... plus I got another DS pair. As a performance shoe, I think they're top-notch.
For tennis, I think the 1.2's would be ok to hit-around it, but I don't think the durability will be there. Like I told Brys, if you can find a pair at an outlet or whatever, it wouldn't be a bad pick-up.

I use my ZTT mostly for working out. I prefer a lower cut in my playing shoes. The cushioning on them is a little thin for my tastes. Awesome casual shoe. I'm thinking the 1.2's might be a good call considering footlocker has 25% off right now.

I"m loving my vapors right now, just added some sof sole inserts and they are money.

Man hope we get a Nike Trainer 1.2 Adrian Peterson PE soon.  He beasted today and has been looking strong all year.  I know I'm bias because I stay in Minneapolis but I say this man deserves a sig, at least a turf pair and a cleat.  Hoping for a Joe Mauer and AP Trainer 1.2 PEs.   The new boom commercials that were on today were pretty cool tho and I like the new marketing bringing bo back for them.  

Back
Top Bottom