NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Man hope we get a Nike Trainer 1.2 Adrian Peterson PE soon.  He beasted today and has been looking strong all year.  I know I'm bias because I stay in Minneapolis but I say this man deserves a sig, at least a turf pair and a cleat.  Hoping for a Joe Mauer and AP Trainer 1.2 PEs.   The new boom commercials that were on today were pretty cool tho and I like the new marketing bringing bo back for them.  

I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH YOU! an AP trainer is needed and I will definitely be picking on up if they do.  I was hoping they would release one with the same logo as the Trainer 1 because that logo is amazing.  :crosses fingers:

These things run crazy small. I wear 11.5 in Jordans and 12 in most everything else but i could prolly wear a 12.5 or 13 in these.

My man Toweh is doing his thing out in Beaverton.
wink.gif

Quick heads up, don't know if this matters to anyone.

Running through a nordstrom rack and found a pair of livestrong 1.2's in my size. I thought it was fate, considering we were talking about the performance of the shoes and the eventual price drops. I just don't wear black shoes that often though. So i'll try to trade these hopefully, lol. The fits is good.

Check out your local outlet shops, maybe these will start dropping more often. $50 for this shoe can't be beat.

$50s not bad. The 04 zoom trainer 1 flopped so hard, you saw 2-3 labels on the outlet boxes, eventually dropping them to $39.99. That shoe had like 2 GR colors. Here we're almost at 20. Some are just bound to drop below $30, it would seem.

yeah Livestrong trainer 1.2s are at the nike outlets too. But only a little off. If you wait they'll prob reduce them more.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Any Gundam fans in the house?
Kix-files is calling these the "Gundam Pack"

http://store.kix-files.com/nike-trainer-1-2-mid-gundam-pack-rx-78/

http://store.kix-files.com/nike-trainer-1-2-mid-gundam-pack-black-tri-stars/

I never followed it so I have no idea what they're referring to...  Colorway of the robots I suppose?
They were labelled as the "Lebron" and "Kobe" trainers on eastbay, I don't know about the Gundam pack.  
Ahhhh... thats why they looked so familiar.  thx

Saw both chlorophyll and grey/white/volt colorway yesterday on sale @ Champs for 79.99.  With tax - 15 % it comes out to about 72.  Eastbay -20 % and free shipping is about the same, but my Champs was completely out of sizes 10-13.  I noticed NDC and Eastbay are also out of my size 11.5 .  Are these as scarce in the other parts of the US?  I am in Midwest- Milwaukee to be exact and my champs wasn't able to stock locate any within a 200 mile radius ( i.e Chicago as well ).  I realize these were the colorway Tebow was pushing on print ads over the last month or so, but I am surprised as to how they seem to be disappearing rapidly.  In all honesty, I think this colorway may be better and looks better in person than the chloro colorway in spite of the "classic" nature of the cloros.  Any/all feedback would be appreciated for all you trainerheads out there.

Seems as if everyone has cooled off on trainer 1.2 and focus is on Huarache trainer 2010 now?  Maybe I am just in the wrong place and hyped about the wrong shoe, but has anyone else had as much issue finding their size 11 + of the white/grey/volt colorway in their area or online?  Who is scooping all these up?  Maybe this is a situation where there is plenty of stock in Nike warehouses and just hasn't reached retailers yet, but all of the usual online retailers as well as my local spots seem to be running dry on these.

I also noticed that there is a new huarache trainer colorway online NDC, but only a few sizes left?  This primarily black colorway seems to be the Cardinals "away" and much better than the Cardinals "home" IMO.  Pics to come of cloros and volts once they arrive.  I believe I have finally located a pair @ my local D iCkS sporting goods of all places.  Wouldn't have thunk that at all.

^
Cholorphylls getting hard to come by in certain sizes. Wanted to cop last weekend with a coupon, but they were out of 12-13 everywhere.

I saw Chloro's at a Ga. outlet. Maybe Dalton or Calhoun GA. I was on my way back from ATL so nah I can't help anyone out. I think they were either $69 or $79. FSR.

I had someone check on the Nike Trainer 1.2 Mid - Men's in White/Obsidian/Team Red (07766146), that we have listed as aLebron colorway, in our warehouse.  Unfortunately, this shoe does not have a special logo like the baseball PEs.  They just have a "NIKE" logo on the back.  This appears to be the same with the colorway we have listed as the Kobe colorway, per the pictures above.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom