Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Can anyone on here confirm how the sizing on the viotechs are? I.E. what size are you in Jordan retro 1 and how do these fit in comparison.

AJ1 - 11.5
AT3 - 12

I always half-size up in AT1 and AT3
See I’m a 12.5 in aj1.. but 12 in almost all others. And I feel like these are similar. And it’s looking like they didn’t produce them. Only shoe I’m a 13 in is am95. The last round of trainer 3’s I bought a 12 and they’re literally just too small. 🤬

See I’m a 12.5 in aj1.. but 12 in almost all others. And I feel like these are similar. And it’s looking like they didn’t produce them. Only shoe I’m a 13 in is am95. The last round of trainer 3’s I bought a 12 and they’re literally just too small. 🤬

Order a 12 and 13 and see if either of them work for you. I don't know how Nike decides whether or not to produce 12.5s.

Order a 12 and 13 and see if either of them work for you. I don't know how Nike decides whether or not to produce 12.5s.
Me either bro. But for over a decade now almost E V E R Y sneaker I need in a 12.5 Nike either doesn’t produce, makes them in such small quantities that they’re the first to go within seconds, OR they’re euro only Smgdh. I thought about doing that but there’s a wider release coming up so I’m going to wait on my boutiques to see if they get a 12.5 I guess. Almost certain a 12 won’t fit. And 13’s usually slap when I walk lol. I’m 5’10” with a 12.5 😕

I ordered 2 navy’s in size 13 as soon as they were available. They have shipped via FedEx and went from Portland Oregon to Memphis. Strange. Suppose to be here Saturday.
Let me know how they fit. I ordered a 13 in the shox bb4. Feel awkward. So they’re just sitting

Me either bro. But for over a decade now almost E V E R Y sneaker I need in a 12.5 Nike either doesn’t produce, makes them in such small quantities that they’re the first to go within seconds, OR they’re euro only Smgdh. I thought about doing that but there’s a wider release coming up so I’m going to wait on my boutiques to see if they get a 12.5 I guess. Almost certain a 12 won’t fit. And 13’s usually slap when I walk lol. I’m 5’10” with a 12.5 😕

Has Nike ever not released the 12.5 on their site, but their distributors have? I'm a 10.5, so I have no clue; just curious.

12.5 was available on NDC for the Navy AT3. It was the first size to be sold out, big sizes will be going quick

Has Nike ever not released the 12.5 on their site, but their distributors have? I'm a 10.5, so I have no clue; just curious.
Prime example- Nike air max uptempo 95 in the neon volt”am 95” colorway... found 12.5 on my euro boutique site but not 1 in the states. Not eve NDC.

Was going to cop the white navy lows and high but decided to just cop the highs and wait for imfared lows. I already have the white sport blue lows and I’m cool with just those and Infareds.

Navy’s shipped from Nike , says arriving on Saturday , site hope Fed ex delivers on Saturdays

I checked on the Hibbetts site last night, and they’re getting them on the 27th. I checked participating store and almost all the stores are getting these(White/navy). My guess are that these will be a GR release if even the small towns including the one I’m in (Tuscaloosa) are getting them. So I hope all of you feast on discounts.
Take care.

Was going to cop the white navy lows and high but decided to just cop the highs and wait for imfared lows. I already have the white sport blue lows and I’m cool with just those and Infareds.
undecided on the sport blue lows. They almost had the og colorway down but blew it with the black colorblocking on the rear midsole and the coloring in of the nike logo on the tongue. what was that all about? didnt all og colorways have just a solid one color tongue top?

odds of Eastbay/footlocker getting the white navy’s? Since hibbert make be getting some, I’d love to buy at a discount.

Thinking of immediately painting or dying the swoosh. What would y’all recommend?
1592535220378.jpeg

this stuff? I guess it depends on if the swoosh is more of a leather or a rubber type material.

So both at3s will release 6/27? Did I read that right?

Looking at the bottoms here, there are definitely white elements and bone elements. It may irk a few folks
nike-air-trainer-3-white-navy-red-cn0923-400-release-date-info-2.jpg

Last edited:
Is it just me or were the OG Navy so much darker that they almost appeared black compared to this version? In fact, I recall in '88 first seeing these on the shelf and not knowing for YEARS that they were navy and not black.

1592576297711.png

Back
Top Bottom