Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Give me something we’ve never had before Nike.
B0E4A21A-9C4D-4945-A6EC-D399B7F389A1.jpeg
I had those grey/Royal far left... I would be happy with 3 pair of those😩

Yep, i didn't like them initially. now, i've been trying to track down a pair for under a buck. mostly b/c i waited to see what other cws they released around that time. they released zero lol.
I’ve got a size 12 worn maybe 3 times. No sign of wear. Just didn’t fit me right. And 13 was too big smh.

finally get a chance to own those joints. the sizing stopped stopped short of 13 when they first released.
i spent years and years looking daily. I had never seen above 11. 11 was the cutoff. Same with stuff like the at1 co.jp safaris. The 2002 checkerboard at1s, I found one above 11 ONCE.

I hope they push the og grey/blue and the Og white/Navy at the same time as the viotechs I don't want there to be too much hype. Give me the grandpa colorways as people hype up the purple and Yellow. . Why not just do some rehashed GRs of popular retro colorways? It blows my mind the amount of effort, or lack of it for the atIII

Knicks. Celtics. Just basic bare bones stuff. They flubbed up with the outlined Nike red swoosh retro that are close to the Navy blue ogs but a true variant.

Hyped for the viotech, wouldn't normally say it but currently struggling to see any hype developing beyond anyone who has ever copped an AT3 before...

i spent years and years looking daily. I had never seen above 11. 11 was the cutoff. Same with stuff like the at1 co.jp safaris. The 2002 checkerboard at1s, I found one above 11 ONCE.

I hope they push the og grey/blue and the Og white/Navy at the same time as the viotechs I don't want there to be too much hype. Give me the grandpa colorways as people hype up the purple and Yellow. . Why not just do some rehashed GRs of popular retro colorways? It blows my mind the amount of effort, or lack of it for the atIII

Knicks. Celtics. Just basic bare bones stuff. They flubbed up with the outlined Nike red swoosh retro that are close to the Navy blue ogs but a true variant.

I've never seen anything above size 11, although i've heard a mention of size 12. even that was only like 1-2x over all these years and I never saw them w my own eyes so i don't believe lol.

I forgot all about the Celtics. Had those ages ago.

They could give us 1-2 OG cws each year and I'd be satisfied. Gives me time to wear a specific color and buy extras of it before copping the next color.

Definitely in for the viotechs....cant forget the time i saw them in hash wall at an outlet for $30...on a side note, does anyone know if its still safe to wear a shoe if the mid sole is sticky? recently checked my at3 picnic pack and the midsole is a lil bit sticky

Definitely in for the viotechs....cant forget the time i saw them in hash wall at an outlet for $30...on a side note, does anyone know if its still safe to wear a shoe if the mid sole is sticky? recently checked my at3 picnic pack and the midsole is a lil bit sticky

in all my years copping sneakers this has only happened once in my life.

it was with these
1.jpg

Don't know what the hell it was but one day I noticed they were sticky then gradually you could rub off spots and it would get all over your hand

I could technically wear them but they would just deteriorate quick as hell.
Just holding them was nasty.

Threw em out.

Maybe store them out without a box

Back
Top Bottom